1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

I think this time around I might get the genetic testing too especially with my age and after my loss. But yes I mostly would be dying to know the sex!

Hi! It's going lol. I was really nauseated yesterday and this morning, but it could be this weird vegan "chicken" and "beef" they catered yesterday at work. So gross. Lol. Temp is holding steady around 98.4
How you hanging in there Dobby?

By a thread like the painted lady larva getting ready to make its chrysalis lol. I'm sure I'm out. Big temp dip today. Just strange because I got so drunk from the weakest mojito of my life after eating my weight in Mexican food at work all day. Then I blew up at SO and then I cried. He was working late and finally said, "I'm coming home" and just drive home to hold me for two hours. Poor guy had to go back to work at 11:30pm! But honestly I want AF. I was at a coworkers and she just bought a townhouse and got engaged and is getting a puppy and then a baby... just reminded me how much I want the house before the baby

So Dobby are you putting baby making on hold for a while? You are still young so you got time for a house,puppy,engagements and babies :flower:
Those are all wonderful things in whatever order they happen.

If this isn't my cycle. I'm going to put the iud back in after once the market is more buyer friendly and we get settled into a new place. And so we can time it to not miss work

Hello ladies,

I'm on my first month TTC my first baby and I'm 1-2 DPO and extremely impatient!! I find having ladies to talk to helps a lot. Would love to chat and hear your story and help each other wait it out patiently!

Oh and of course discuss all the potential symptoms we're having!

Hey Emmy ...Dobby...look what I got at 10dpo...
Freaking out over here! Happy/scared! Don't believe it yet :winkwink:

Ahhh!!! Yay! Congrats corn!!! So excited for you. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->