1 positive - 1 negative

hailey3695

Reaction score
I am now 4 days late. I tested yesterday afternoon with a Clear Blue Rapid Detection and received a positive within the time frame... I tested this morning with a First Response Early Detection and received a negative... I am confused by these results... Has anyone ever had this happen to them? If so, what was the outcome?

do you have any pictures was the clear blue easy to see or very faint if its faint it could have been a evap line frer are quite good imo
good luck

I do not have any good pictures.. It was a faint line, but definitely blue.

clear blue are not always reliable pink dye tests are best good luck

So, I need to completely disregard the blue dye, and go by my pink dye results I received this morning?

Thank you! I've read a lot on evaporation lines. It drives me crazy! I will never waste my money on a blue dye ever again! I was always told a positive is a positive, but clearly it could be a negative. I'm just wondering my AF is late! They are playing with my emotions this month!

The exact same thing happened to me this month intested with a cb and had the faintest line
I thought it might have been an evap line..tested with frer and got negative tested two cb got two more positives tested frer another negative. Then tested with ic's and had the faintest lines. Then tested with a frer and cb and both had lines on..surprised with the cb it picked up my positive before the frer have you got a picture?

It wont let me post a link and im not sure on how to upload a picture. When I take a picture it washes out the + but it is clear as day in person. My finace is can see it and is excited, but i dont want him to get his hopes up.

Thats what happened to me i could see it so clear but it was so faint. It wouldnt pick up in pictures. I would have thought being four days late that you would have a darker positive by now but maybe you ovulated later?

Maybe I did ovulate later than normal... Who knows. If I'm not pregnant my body is playing some serious tricks. I feel pregnant.. never felt like this before.

Have you tried a digital pregnancy test? Maybe try another first response with firt morning wee and a digi with the same x

I have another first response I'm gonna try in the morning... If not I'm gonna wait a few days and buy a digital.

Keep in mind that any if the digital or "rapid" tests are a much higher sensitivity. You might have more luck with the regular FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->