1 week late and pain in ovary areas

sweetchild

Reaction score
Ok so we have been ttc for over a year now, I am going on a week late tomorrow and have had my normal pains like af is going to make an appearance w extreme back pain and headaches (that have passed as of yesterday) Now something new today I have a stabbing cramp like pain that starts in one ovary (or around that area) pains for a minute and then travels to the other side of my stomach. Now this worries me of course and I am wondering if this is normal or even a sign of pregnancy? I will be testing in the next few days if af still is a no show.
Any words of wisdom would help :D

Hi there. I am new to all this so I haven't experienced any symptoms yet, but hopefully someone here has answers for ya. Let's just hope it's a positive sign! :)

Thanks :D I am wishful but at the same time have been disappointed before, but with all these signs i feel like i will be so upset if af shows herself or if its negative.
Keep me in your thoughts

Thanks :D I am wishful but at the same time have been disappointed before, but with all these signs i feel like i will be so upset if af shows herself or if its negative.
Keep me in your thoughts

:dust:
:BFP:
:BFP:

Ok so we have been ttc for over a year now, I am going on a week late tomorrow and have had my normal pains like af is going to make an appearance w extreme back pain and headaches (that have passed as of yesterday) Now something new today I have a stabbing cramp like pain that starts in one ovary (or around that area) pains for a minute and then travels to the other side of my stomach. Now this worries me of course and I am wondering if this is normal or even a sign of pregnancy? I will be testing in the next few days if af still is a no show.

https://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/ectopic-pregnancy-symptoms

I really hope its not a ectopic pregnancy... If AF doesnt come or the pain continues I would definately call your OB and schedule a possible ultrasound. Sorry want to write more but my patient is here. GL

Hi, it sounds like we are in the same boat. My period is a week late and the other night I had some pains in my left ovary too. And it totally felt like AF was coming. Just so you know I took two tests last night, 1 OV and 1 HPT. The HPT was negative but the OV was positive. You could be ovulating late, it might be a good idea to take an OV test now.

Sooo...you know how at first when I posted I said I wasn't sure what the answer was. I just now noticed what my ticker says!! One of the top 10 signs of early pregnancy is mild/dull cramps/pressure. ANSWERED!! :D

I am only 4 days late but have also been having AF like cramps. I am on CD34 and AF was supposed to arrive last Friday. Since then I have had mild AF like cramps on and off. Last Friday, the day AF was due, I had stabbing pains on my left side ovary too. I am testing when I get home tonight! Good luck and :dust:

OH MY! I just took a pt and it was a BFP .... So happy but feeling sick haha Dollar store pt tho so going to do another I think to be sure. and of course make an appointment w my doctor about these not so good pains in case. So excited :D

let me know what happened because the test i took was positive i am freaking a little haha

let me know what happened because the test i took was positive i am freaking a little haha

I was reading your inital post and was going to comment on how I thought it was looking positive for you....but turns out you beat me to it! congrats on the positive pregnancy test! that is super exiting! i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months

@ SWEETCHILD
CONGRATS.. fingers crossed ...
:happydance: for BFP..

Oh my goodness!! We are sooooo happy for you! Congratulations & take care

Congrats!!!

I didn't get the same result...BFN for me...

Congrats Sweetchild. Take care :) x

Sorry LuluSS had my fingers crossed. Our time will come x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back