1 week late! Very faint faint line! Help!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok so I've taken numerous HPT's and some had a very faint line... But I don't believe that I'm pregnant... But my period is 7 days late! I've never had over a 40 day cycle! I'm on CD 42... I had a miscarriage last January.. But it's been over a year and my cycles have been normal since then...

Has anyone had bfn's up to when they was over a week late? I'm driving myself crazy!!!! Getting pregnancy symptoms and everything...

I had a 45 day cycle, then an 89 day cycle. I usually had 30-31 day cycles. Mine went wonky because I had a cyst on my ovary affecting my horomones and preventing ovulation.

You may have ovulated late in your cycle, causing the hormone levels to rise more slowly as it was late! It happens quite a lot! I'd wait a few days and take another HPT. If you can't wait that long, go and see GP and ask them for a blood test! 😊

I have heard of people not having bfps as late as 2 weeks after AF is due! Take another test in a couple of days & see if your line gets darker. It might be worth booking in with your GP so they can run some blood tests for you :) xx

Thanks girls... I need someone to tell me that I'm not pregnant cause I'm convincing myself I am cause I've never been late. Now I took Percocet for 3 day a week before my period should've started.. Do you think that could've thrown it off?? I'm just gonna stop wasting money on HPT's and just tell myself that I'm not pregnant! Hubby said to wait until 3 weeks and if my period doesn't show then get a blood test done.. I can't wait that long :cry: Now we had plenty of :sex: around the time I was ovulating..I would say between CD 18-CD 36 is where I ovulated. If you look at my chart we had plenty of :sex: Let's just say I ovulated on CD 28 that'll make me 7DPO cause I usually know when I'm fertile cause my husband is in the mood constantly and when I'm infertile he's not in the mood so I know he can sense my hormones when I'm fertile.

AF still hasn't shown! :growl: going to stock up on HPT's today! Having some pregnancy symptoms!

Good luck! Hopefully this is your sticky bean!

Me too!!! Having a lot of creamy/stringy CM and I think it's AF coming but it's just CM... Oh I hope I get two beautiful lines!!!

Good luck!! Let us know what happens x

Ok I took this one and tweaked it up a little. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 30
I THINK i can see something faint =) are you able to take a pic in brighter light?

i can see something there but it is really faint. maybe try again in couple days (not easy i know) keeping fingers crossed for you hun =)

Thanks girls... I need someone to tell me that I'm not pregnant cause I'm convincing myself I am cause I've never been late. Now I took Percocet for 3 day a week before my period should've started.. Do you think that could've thrown it off?? I'm just gonna stop wasting money on HPT's and just tell myself that I'm not pregnant! Hubby said to wait until 3 weeks and if my period doesn't show then get a blood test done.. I can't wait that long :cry: Now we had plenty of :sex: around the time I was ovulating..I would say between CD 18-CD 36 is where I ovulated. If you look at my chart we had plenty of :sex: Let's just say I ovulated on CD 28 that'll make me 7DPO cause I usually know when I'm fertile cause my husband is in the mood constantly and when I'm infertile he's not in the mood so I know he can sense my hormones when I'm fertile.

Good Luck to you! I'm keeping my fx :)

I'm 11 days late at the moment but all test results are negative.
:dust: for you!!

EElse, yeah I'm 8 days late now... Have some more HPT's so gonna use the rest of those and if I don't get a :bfp: going to the doctor...

Good luck to you too! Keep me updated!

EElse, yeah I'm 8 days late now... Have some more HPT's so gonna use the rest of those and if I don't get a :bfp: going to the doctor...

Good luck to you too! Keep me updated!

Hey if you have confirmed ovulation then your probably pregnant if your this late. I wouldn't waste any more tests and go to the doctor for blood tests!

Hope you get your BFP!

New sign... Sensitive teeth... Started chewing some crackers and my bottom teeth were sensitive and felt like a cavity... Anybody else get this as a sign?

Can't say that it is something I've experienced before, so sorry, can't help with that.

AFM: The :witch: showed up finally so at least I know where I stand.

It has happened to me with the line tests before and then got a BFP with clear blue digital! I would wait a few more days and re test ! I know the wait is agonizing , just hang in there and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->