1 week post Micronor

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
I've only been off micronor for a week. I haven't had a period since the beginning of November (have tested here and there just to make sure).

Started temping, checking cm, and cervical position.

The last two mornings I've had a temp rise of .46 (each) - though we'll see tomorrow if it stays up.

Haven't really had much as far as cm goes. Cervical position hasn't budged.

I cramped a little here and there over the last couple of days, but have had a lot of period-like cramping today. To the point that I'm convinced that my period is right around the corner. (at least that'll give me a starting point!)

Though I'm sure it's mostly my body just being out of whack - I also started taking B6, B12, folic acid and vitex. So I'm sure the vitex at the very least is probably contributing to the current chaos.

I do think March is out for me though. Just feel it. Though DH agreed to give April a shot too.

So yeah. BBT dropped .54 this morning, so the smidge of hope that it was possibly a small something turned out to be nothing.

Well, at least if ovulation doesn't return over the next couple of months then I know to stop the micronor a few months in advance before we try next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->