1 week today omg

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
I cant believe it baby is due next sunday where the hell has the time gone i must admit it great being preg when you have a toddler as teh time flies by which is brill but i couldnt get it into my head i was preg then i did now i cant think of what its gonna be like with two plus i forget that she is due anytime now but feels like im not ready like i have another month or 2 to go im not excited i dont know why i think its becuase i know whats to come (labour wise) tbh im dreading it i just hope its all easy been having loads of pressure down below and sometimes in my tail end i just cant believe it

just want her out now im soooo fed up of being fat (lol)

will update soon have appointment with consultant on friday so will update on that providing madam hasnt come but in a ideal world i would love to get up friday morning with load so contractions go to hospital have her around 11 in the morning come home by friday afternoon all over and done with but i aint that lucky if i go into labour will let you all know

chat soon

spunky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wacko:

Awww how quick has that gone ...

Lotsa luck for this week hun hope to see some good news soon x

Good luck hun .. hope it happens for you this week :hugs:

Ooh Good Luck Spunky not long to go, I'm still betting you'll pop on wednesday.

Cx

Funny you should say wednesday mrs e as my partner says she will be born wednesday everything is ready just waiting im getting a little nervous but dont feel as i im at all ready dunno what im gonna feel like when i give birth its like its not sinking in but cant wait to have her in my arms

good luck mrs e race is still on (lol)

i think your gonna have a boy what do you think you aree having???

spunky xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->