1 year old boy

L

Luhweez

So Skip's friend asked if we'd like to go to her sons 1st bday, he's gorgeous, first time i seen him i wanted to keep him! so i said yeahh definatley! thing is what do you buy a 1 year old boy for his birthday? we wanted to get him baby converse and something else but dunno what size his wee feet would hold shoes at this stage? any help/ideas would be greattt! xxx

You could always get the shoes and give her the receipt so she can change them if they don't fit? Or tokens for the store that sells them, attached to a photo of the ones you want to buy.

Get him the Christmas pudding bib from Mothercare!

Board books are always good. Like the Very hungry catapillar.

Otherwise I think the standard show size for a 12 month old is about a 3 but that depends on the baby, some places do a 12-18 month size, otherwise go for a 4 and then he can grow into them (always better to go too big than small).

Really,will it not adjust? I'd be tempted to try the one you bought on your LO - that or sew on some velcro....

I had to stop Mum frombuying mothercare's little reindeer outfit on Monday - I said it was better to wait and see how big he is and get it for Xmas day,.

And Boots have a really cute pumpkin bib - don't think he'll be here in time thou.

I would just ask the mum for his clothing and shoe sizes. You dont have to tell her what your getting, just ask for a general idea.

Really,will it not adjust? I'd be tempted to try the one you bought on your LO - that or sew on some velcro....

I had to stop Mum frombuying mothercare's little reindeer outfit on Monday - I said it was better to wait and see how big he is and get it for Xmas day,.

And Boots have a really cute pumpkin bib - don't think he'll be here in time thou.

Well mine hasn't been born yet! lol It's kind of smock like so I can't see it adjusting really. As it happens we are definitely going to get the reindeer outfit though! There are so many cute things and as we've not been able to buy any clothes at all yet we're going to have a mini-splurge on some cute stuff. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/60903-cant-resist.html

oh god thats cute Peanutbean!! I am in love with this too....https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/children/newborn/1/ The santa outfit and reindeer hat....sooooooooo CUTE.

You should ask his mum what size clothes he takes and what size shoes he takes. You can just say you have no idea what you are going to get but when you go shopping to get his gift if you decide on shoes or clothes you want the right size. :D

oh god thats cute Peanutbean!! I am in love with this too....https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/children/newborn/1/ The santa outfit and reindeer hat....sooooooooo CUTE.

I love the reindeer slippers, you can get similar at Mothercare too but when would I use them on a newborn? Next year, I'll go all out with the cute stuff! We'll have more money too as I'll be back at work.

Can you ask the mum for his size or did you want it to be a total surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"