10/11 dpo?? 13dpo test on page 4-looking for a tweak!

Tweaked the "before it dried" photo and saw nothing. :nope:

I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you, there's still a chance until the witch shows herself!

im sorry hun but its not over yet

I saw it on not dry test and also when I inverted and I tweaked..wait few days and test again !! :hugs:

Thanks happiestmom, I will definitely test again, just a lot of anxiety til then! Not feeling nearly so hopeful

Stressful times! Hope the next test is more obvious :hugs:

Today's test, 5mins, fmu.....shouldn't it be getting darker? I'm still seeing a similar line. I'm getting nervous that I've got a bad batch of tests

Attachments

• 20170319_064157_opt.jpg
    20170319_064157_opt.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 41
I see the line. Hopefully still early and continues to get darker. Good luck.

I see the lines Twink but I can't see any pink yet. I did get a bad batch of tests with Evans a couple of cycles before I got pregnant with Róise. So it's possible but I hope you're just still early & it gets darker & nicely pink.

Todays tests, both are FMU
17309396_10101805291543453_4184682074291877712_n.jpg

17424655_10101805291738063_6788294082322640294_n.jpg

Do you see something on the FRER in real life? I feel like I do see something there, but I can't zoom in to look at it. I would expect they would be getting darker by now, but it's so hard to say because you don't know what dpo you are. But I definitely see something on both of these, just not sure what to think of it. What do you think when you look at them?

Do you see something on the FRER in real life? I feel like I do see something there, but I can't zoom in to look at it. I would expect they would be getting darker by now, but it's so hard to say because you don't know what dpo you are. But I definitely see something on both of these, just not sure what to think of it. What do you think when you look at them?

As the test is drying I don't really see anything, but I swear i could see something on the FRER within the first 10 mins, but annoyed that now I can't see anything. I told dh after this mornings tests I can't help but wonder if it's a cp, they really should be darker by now. I ordered some ICs that are 10miu that I had really good luck with on previous pregnancies. They arrive today between 9-11am and I'm anxiously awaiting them. I feel like they may help me either hold on to hope or give up and stop stressing this cycle.

ETA-and congratulations, I see your fairly new along!! H&H 9months to you!

FMU top, SMU bottom with completely different tests from what I was using. :shrug:

Didn't think I could see anything until I put it on countdown, then I see a thin line with the inverter....and of course I can't get the darn link to work

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test650141

Attachments

• 03-20-2017.jpg
    03-20-2017.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 35
I see a line on those last two X

I swear I see a tiny something but the same tweak as last time gave me nothing https://imgur.com/H7pvzhE

I keep seeing a hair thin line on the smu test, even on your tweak wrapunzel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->