10/11 dpo?? 13dpo test on page 4-looking for a tweak!

So quick update, I pretty much accepted this cycle was a loss yesterday. DH wanted me to dip a strip in urine and one in water last night to see since the tests never got darker, well I still got that super super faint line on the pee stick again (these are different than the originals I had started testing with) so feeling pretty certain it was a CP. Temp this morning plummeted so that's it for me. No clue what cycles are going to be like with BF still. My first cycles after chelsie were 6 weeks, so I'm just going to try to chill and watch temp/cm. I felt like my temps never got high enough this cycle to indicate enough progesterone, which I maybe wonder could be from BF as Hailey has become a huge boob monster again and is nursing 2-3x a night again for the last two weeks. Trying not to be bummed, so going to think about the nice weather we are starting to get and think about my flower beds for a little therapy. Thanks to all for squinting with me :hugs:

there are alot of natural herbs and stuff that can help regulate hormones while breastfeeding, you should look into them. :hugs:

Stay positive hun, don't assume the worst. . Anything 5 or under is considered a normal hcg level. Those tests are sooo sensitive it may just have been picking up on that. :hugs:

Thanks Tui, but not much hope left, unless I have a huge temp spike tomorrow or something, its pretty much just a waiting game now. On to the next cycle and fx'd for extra stickyness then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->