10/11 DPO Evap? *Updated tests*

Thank you!!! You really see a line? I have started to feel out this morning but getting a small blob of brown tinged jelly cm (sorry for TMI) has made me think! That was 2 hours ago & no blood or anything else since
xxxxxx

I really do see a line :hugs: and I see pink too surly it's got to be real :hugs: :hugs: when are you testing again? Xx

I read that sometimes the positive line is under the paper fold on those tests.
I'm going to try a different type of test tomorrow morning.

:hugs:Aww thanks ladies!!

I was be so down if AF comes now!!

I am going to try to hold my pee for 3.5 hours again & get an FRER on my way home from work!
xxxxx

well if af comes then its just means that your special egg hasnt come out yet but it will dont you worry :hugs: :hugs: i pray you get your bfp today xxxxxxx

Surly you can all see that?

Attachments

• 7ffcd819.jpg
    7ffcd819.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 24
:hugs: :hugs: did you see how pink it was on the other pic? all i did was increase the saturation i didnt add any colour to it :happydance:

if that is not a bfp i will never use an IC ever ever again xxx

Sorry hun, I don't see anything.
The result line should be noticeably pink if it's a positive.
I've agonized over shadows & such but there is only one way to really know.
I think by 14DPO you should get a positive if you're pregnant.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=299929&d=1321953635

Well AF got me:cry::cry::cry: I am never testing early with ICs ever again. I have real bad flu now & AF on top of it so am in my pjs feeling sorry for myself. Thanks to all you ladies for helping me, you are all lovely xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry...I really did see lines on the first photos so I totally get why you would be upset. Good Luck!

Sorry hun :hugs: particularly rubbish for you as you are already feeling crappy! I hope the flu is shortlived x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->