10-11 DPO symptoms. Anyone experience these?

Blueseptember

Reaction score
I'm about 10-11DPO. AF due the 17th. TTC #1. Hubby and I BD every other day in my fertile window. I've been trying not to symptom spot but I have some symptoms that can not be ignored.
I'm having a pulling/twinging feeling behind and below my belly button. Sometimes I can feel that sensation from my belly button to my pelvic area. It isn't constant.. Just random times during the day. My stomach is staying tense and contracted feeling. I'm having stomach and uterus cramps off and on. Nothing too bad. I've been nauseous a lot.. and tmi but I've been having terrible diarrhea for 3 days now. I'm SO gassy! And it gets worse when I eat! My stomach is bloated and almost hard feeling to the touch. I'm having watery and creamy cm.
I'm really not trying to symptom spot and look too much into them.. But I can't ignore them. What do you ladies think? Anyone experience these symptoms and got a BFP??

Oh and I tested yesterday morning.. bfn. I will be testing again in the morning!
Baby dust to all!

Hey! I am due AF on the 18th and I have also been having many of those symptoms you described. I am having this pulling twingy feeing behind my belly button, my tummy muscles feel tight an contracted, I am having lots of cramps and my BBs are sore. I am also very gassy and have had diarrhea for the past few days. I tested this morning and BFN.

I remember when I was pregnant with my son, he implanted at 9 DPO and from 10 DPO onwards, I was getting heartburn, sore boobs, peeing and headaches. 9 DPO is the most common implantation day, so it's very possible xx

Hey! I am due AF on the 18th and I have also been having many of those symptoms you described. I am having this pulling twingy feeing behind my belly button, my tummy muscles feel tight an contracted, I am having lots of cramps and my BBs are sore. I am also very gassy and have had diarrhea for the past few days. I tested this morning and BFN.

Nice to know I'm not the only one experiencing these symptoms! I've never had the pulling/twinging feeling before so I'm really hoping that leads to my BFP! My bbs are just now starting to get sore..but that's common for me a few days prior to AF.
Keep me updated on your symptoms and what they lead to!
Goodluck and baby dust to you!!!

I remember when I was pregnant with my son, he implanted at 9 DPO and from 10 DPO onwards, I was getting heartburn, sore boobs, peeing and headaches. 9 DPO is the most common implantation day, so it's very possible xx

Thanks for sharing!! I'm having some of those symptoms as well but I also gets those before AF.. So it's hard to tell lol. The tww is always so difficult! Really hoping this is my month!

Thanks for sharing!! I'm having some of those symptoms as well but I also gets those before AF.. So it's hard to tell lol. The tww is always so difficult! Really hoping this is my month!

The heartburn was the tip off for me. It's rare I get it and it was horrible. It went on all night and I couldn't sleep! That was at about 12 DPO, I took a test at 14 DPO (AF due date), not expecting much but low and behold, there was that line. I have my fingers crossed for you xx I'm currently either 9 or 11 DPO. Had O pains cd 11 and cd 13, both different sides. Felt more O pains on the side of cd 13 yesterday (so would be 10 dpo) and today feeling them again but on the other side (9 DPO, same day as implantation with my son). Definitely starting to symptoms spot now too! Dizzy a lot, peeing a lot more, very emotional, increased libido since O pretty much (very weird for me), tender nips and all these niggling pains. Ahhh, isn't TWW a nightmare?!
Anyway, best of luck to you and keep us updated!! :dust: to you xxx

I'm 13 DPO, I have definitely had the nausea, I didn't really have any cramping until last night and then today. That might be because AF is due tomorrow or Friday. I didn't note it on my DPO post on the other thread, but I have felt that pulling sensation a small handful of times, but mostly when I am very still like laying in bed and once sitting at my desk at work. I had diarrhea around 10-11 DPO pretty bad. It isn't so bad now though, but I do have some gas. Although I have IBS so I didn't really connect it. My CM has been similar it's clear but not as runny as EWCM, and feels a little thicker. I haven't tested yet. I am usually a POAS addict whenever we have a month where BD lines up with O'ing since we're just kind of NTNP - as I say the no-pull-out-rule is in effect... lol

I am still getting these, no diarrhea though. Just tested this morning because I feel pregnant but bfn. AF was due anywhere sat-mon. Started bleeding for a day Friday evening and lasted one day and had brown/pink spotting off and on for a couple of days afterwards. It must have been a short and odd period for me but I keep having signs of pregnancy. Hopefully these signs lead to a bfp for you though!! :)

I tested this morning and BFN :( I know it's still early but I am feeling things so I would expect it to show on a test! Lol

I tested this morning and BFN :( I know it's still early but I am feeling things so I would expect it to show on a test! Lol

It's hard not to test!! I haven't yet but I've been cramping really bad today no AF yet, but I think it's coming. :(

It is hard to not to test but I think after the BFN this morning I am going to hold off until Monday when AF is due.. I can't stand to see another BFN.. on the other hand I am so bloated today I can't hardly get my pants done up! I feel like a balloon!

:) That's smart! I'm going to wait until tomorrow or Saturday. AF still hasn't come, but I'm still cramping off and on.

Had some spotting last night and some pretty intense cramps so was fully expecting to wake up with AF but no spotting or cramps or anything this morning.. took another test and BFN :(

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452864594.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452864594.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 14
Well you're not out until AF comes! :) I have read some ladies don't implant until 12 DPO and if that's the case then you wouldn't have a positive test until at the earliest tomorrow.

I felt OK for the most part last night. I only had a little bit of light cramping. Then I woke up this morning at about 5AM sick to my stomach. I felt like I was going to throw up but couldn't. Still didn't test... I ran out and tried to get my boyfriend to stop at CVS on the way home, but he had been drinking at dinner and was only interested in going to bed. He's like you can wait until Saturday, lol... if AF doesn't come during the day today I'm just going to go get one for tomorrow.

I am wondering if maybe the cramps and spotting I had last night were implantation.. if it were I may not get a BFP until the day AF is due or after.

That may be a good sign that you woke up sick to your stomach! I hope AF stays away for you and you get your BFP tomorrow!

:) exactly! patience is so hard though lol..!

I'm cautiously optimistic lately my cycle has been pretty regular, but I have had 45 day cycles in the past. I try to not get my hopes up!

My cycles have been all over the place the last couple months. I used to have 26 day cycles with out fail for the past three years and then a few months ago they started going crazy. 24 days to 32 days to 21 days.. so I am not exactly sure when AF is due..

I'm dpo 13, had a tiny bit of pink cm at dpo 9/10, after that can smell everything, sleep at weird times and sleepless at others, everything tastes different, some cramping daily, slightly sore nipples, constipation.

I'm worried though, as I tend to get MCs and chemicals. If it ends this time, it should be by Monday. I bought some progesterone oil, will arrive tomorrow, I hope it helps. If not, I'll have to start it earlier next cycle.

I just really hope I could not get the mc cramps and AF, it sucks so much, and will be a physical & emotional wreck for weeks... Just a few days more and I'll know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->