10 day period

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I knew when my period started it wasn't normal it was 2 days of spotting then full flow til now but no cramp like usual. I have been having issues with my periods for months it started with a 90+ day cycle then 50+ then 40+ and I think this one was just going into the 40s problem is I am having ovulation symptoms but my period never follows 14 days later it can be weeks later. When I ttc my son my lp was 12 days and I had regular cycles although I only tried 3 cycles.

I've saw a dr about this had bloods and a ultrasound and all was normal I have all the symptoms of pcos just no abnormal evidence and that's all they were interested in. I haven't been on protection bar one month in February.

If I bleed much longer how long should I wait to see a dr, we are ntnp really and I have a smear booked for Wednesday which I had to re book from last money since I got my period and it's quite important I get it as I had abnormal cells a year ago and they need checked again to see if they have progressed etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->