• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 days late no AF or BFP.

JasmineAshlee

3rd Trimester <3
Reaction score
I've never had a period be 10 days late... 5 at the very most, but i have a very regular 28 day cycle.

I tested throughout my TWW. Then finally around 12-13 dpo I gave up hope.
But still no :af:... i tested this evening with a $ test and not even a faint line.

:growlmad:I'm so disappointed.:growlmad: This month i thought i did everything right...

But im thinking i might have ovulated late...would that mean i could still have a shot?
:shrug:

:dust::dust::dust:

Definitely, you always still have a chance until AF shows. And the fact you may have ovulating late gives you more days to get your bfp. Some women dont even get theres till 2 weeks late. I have my fx for you. Test in a couple days! And you could always get a blood test done as well. Sending you lots of baby dust !!

Good luck! I'll be stalking this thread waiting for your BFP announcement!!! Fingers xxed for you!

I know how you feel, I am in the same boat!AF is 5 days late, normally a regular 28 day cycle.No BFP, no AF.It is very frustrating! Stay positive...FX'd for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"