10 days late! Still negative tests

MummyOfTwo90

Reaction score
OK!
So I'm new here but I have two beautiful children already aged 4 and 2 and we are trying for our 3rd both of my pregnancys were very quick within the first month or two! This tome I'm on month 3 of trying I'm currently 10 days late afternoon was due on the 7th may last after was 7th April DTD in all fertile windows after this I've bough a one+step batch of tests of eBay as I have found I am.a serial tester lol but keep getting neg!!! Just bought a clear blue today and it was also neg I just want to know either way. I haven't had symptoms as such part from the constant egg white CM with snot in It like the off white slight tinge of yellow not smelly not itchy! Breasts seem fuller but not painfull except sometimes when I take my bra off slightly bruised but that doesn't last long. I've had cramps on and of for the last week or two not really bothered about drinking tea at the moment I usually do but more towards coffee an haven't had that chocolate splurge I always get before period but surely if I was pregnant this would show by now. Trying to keep positive until AF arrives and I can start trying again but it's the unknown that is the worst feeling!! Xx

It's possible that ovulation was delayed this cycle for some reason? This month I ovulated on cd20 when I thought it would be cd13 or 14. if I wasn't using opks I would of thought I was around 8dpo instead of 1dpo. Fingers crossed for a bfp though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->