10 days left...

mummie2be

Reaction score
I have no idea how I'm going to last these next 10 days ! With going threw false labor every couple of days I feel like one of these times it has to turn into the real thing, but I have this feeling deep in my gut that I'm going overdue.
Anyone else have any ideas on how we can pass the time??

I have five days left until my due date and I have no idea how I'll get through them or the extra days I could go over! I'm so uncomfortable now. I can't sleep, walk and her movements are so strong it hurts sometimes when she is really moving around. Plus, I am so unsure of the unknown after my last delivery and how dd1 will react to the baby that I'm getting more and more anxious as the days go by. From 37 weeks I was just excited but the longer it goes on the more I have time to think about the negative what ifs?

I'm getting through the day by having lots of fun with dd1 in the nice weather and resting when she has her naps. The evenings are taken up with washing up, dinner and then chilling in front of the TV with dh.

All I can suggest is make the most of the 'you' time you have. I've been having long baths most evenings to relax me and because it took me so long to find time for a bath after dd1. The first few times I tried I just fell asleep in the bath :haha:

I have 10 days till I am induced, my due date will be in 5, but not getting excited because I am sure she will wait...stubborn little girl

6 days for me. I can wait 6 days. And NO LONGER, do you hear me baby!?!?

When I was 37 weeks I wanted her out sooo bad, the past 2 weeks were the worst for that. But 6 days doesn't seem so bad.

Cant believe will be single digits soon. Although, I dont think my baby will be on time unfortunately :(

Anyone trying anything fun to get labor started?

Bouncing on my ball, walking, RLT, now I am thinking about clary sage oil

I am going to actively try when I hit 39 weeks. I have my weekly appointment Monday, hoping for some progression. I feel different the last few days hoping its a good sign! but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->