10 days since implant removal

loub127

Reaction score
Hey! I'm after some advice for anyone who might have had implanon/nexplanon removed.

Had mine taken out 10 days ago. Me and dh did the deed 5 days before removal and the day after removal. The following few days after I was getting af type cramps (but no af yet) but this morning I woke up with a really heavy, achy full feeling in my uterus area (not like af cramps), my tummy is massively bloated and this is accompanied by lots of white, creamy lotion cm (sorry tmi!)

Does this sound normal? Could this just be the symptoms of impending af?! (Feels like it's been so long I can't remember!)

When I came off the cerezette pill to try for ds I got pregnant days after stopping so I guess I'm just hoping these are good signs!

when i had my implant removed, it took 10 months to have a normal period, i had a massive 3 week bleed a few days after getting it removed, then had a 2 week period about 7 months after, then finally 10 months after getting it removed i had a semi regular period! before going on BCP for 6 months

I also had massive bloating and terrible cramping but it was just a big period, hopefully yours will be different :)

I had my implant out after two consecutive implants over 6 years and was pregnant within 6 weeks so it is very different for everyone! I did get cramps and had af about 2 weeks after removal.
2 and a half years later and I have my appointment scheduled next week for another removal ready to go for number 2! Very excited. Would be nice to have a buddy if you want someone to touch base with! ����

Thank you both :) Just shows I guess how it's so different for each individual.

With my son I stopped my pill 22/03/12 and got my bfp on 25/04/12 so I keep hoping I get lucky again!

The pain I have at the minute is so odd, just hurts to put pressure on my lower abdomen/pelvic area.

The hardest part is not knowing if I ovulated yet or not or where I am in my cycle, or if it's even going to start yet!

I've probably jinxed it by ordering some Frers just in case! In the next few months I garuntee I would have pee'd on about 50 of them! Haha!

I had implanon removed in january. When asking the gp about when to exoect normal cycles and first ovulation he said ovulation could.happpen next day. It might not be for 2 cycles. Etc. Everyone is different. I would suggest that if you havent had a period in 6 weeks since removal, test away!

Thank you :)

It's almost worse than the 2ww! It's like an extended 2ww!

I'm trying to keep my mind occupied on other things. What started out as a relaxed approach to ttc is turning in to me obsessing only 10 days after having it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->