10 days until my u/s!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I've been waiting and waiting to get some answers to what has been going on this pregnancy...pregnant with #4 and spotting very lightly off and on for 2 weeks(what the heck?!)
So I've been scheduled for an u/s Nov 14th! I've never been SO nervous as I am for this u/s!
I'm hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst(I know that's so pessimistic)....
I'm scared that it's not going to be good news.
I will be happy to finally have answers though!

Good evening! I'm new to this forum thing but I read your post and I've been in the same situation so I thought I would share!! I am pregnant with my fourth child as well! Had an ultrasound October 22nd and they found nothing... They thought they wouldn't see anything seeing how it was too early but let me tell you it was still heart breaking. I went back for another ultrasound on 10/30 because I had spotting. They saw a sac and a yolk but told the doctor told me I would pretty much have a miscarriage. I was beyond upset to say the least. Yesterday I had spotting again so I called another doctor within the same practice and she reassured me that it was normal in most cases as long as it's not heavy followed by severe cramping. I went for blood work today and go again on Friday to check hcg levels then I have my ultrasound appointment on November 16th! I should be like 8 weeks at that point. This is so frustrating. With my two older girls I didn't find out until I was 3 months pregnant! So seeing a baby there when you go for the first time was awesome. My third daughter I was like two days pregnant when I found out! Went to the emergency room in a snowstorm because I was having really bad cramping for what I thought was no reason. Anyways sorry this is so long I just wanted to tell you a little about what's going on with me so maybe you will feel better knowing someone else is going through the same thing. I wish you nothing but the best and please keep me updated on how your doing!!!! Take care!

Good evening! I'm new to this forum thing but I read your post and I've been in the same situation so I thought I would share!! I am pregnant with my fourth child as well! Had an ultrasound October 22nd and they found nothing... They thought they wouldn't see anything seeing how it was too early but let me tell you it was still heart breaking. I went back for another ultrasound on 10/30 because I had spotting. They saw a sac and a yolk but told the doctor told me I would pretty much have a miscarriage. I was beyond upset to say the least. Yesterday I had spotting again so I called another doctor within the same practice and she reassured me that it was normal in most cases as long as it's not heavy followed by severe cramping. I went for blood work today and go again on Friday to check hcg levels then I have my ultrasound appointment on November 16th! I should be like 8 weeks at that point. This is so frustrating. With my two older girls I didn't find out until I was 3 months pregnant! So seeing a baby there when you go for the first time was awesome. My third daughter I was like two days pregnant when I found out! Went to the emergency room in a snowstorm because I was having really bad cramping for what I thought was no reason. Anyways sorry this is so long I just wanted to tell you a little about what's going on with me so maybe you will feel better knowing someone else is going through the same thing. I wish you nothing but the best and please keep me updated on how your doing!!!! Take care!

Thank you for sharing your story with me!!! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...we are basically due around the same time then? I hope all turns out well for you....this is not an easy journey...the first trimester can be so stressful and scary....please keep me updated on how things turn out!!! Big hugs mama!!!

Just read your post. Positive thoughts to both of you! I'm on #1 with my first high risk ultrasound and consult scheduled for the 16th. I think I'm 5 weeks tomorrow but the retired doctor hubby is thinking I might be closer to 7 so I might be due around early July or June 2016! We'll find out for sure at the visit I'm sure. Not my first pregnancy but first that appears to be going normally. I have a history of loss so the doctor is doing a 6 week U/S for me. Hugs ladies! Positive thoughts!

Sending good vibes your way.
It is now 10 days until my first scan. This is my first pregnancy to begin with so I'm extra nervous. What scared me was yesterday the hubs and I got a little frisky and we had to stop because I was bleeding. I was freaking out because it was really red and looked more like af. It stopped within 15 minutes but it still scared me. Apparently that can be common but I'm still gonna address it with my OB come the 17th. I wanna know what's going on in there with the little bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->