10 dpo 1st timer TTC – Please Help - worried!! Also any 2ww friends near my cycle??

Abbey08

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Pretty new here but looking for help on when/if I should test!! This was my very first cycle ever TTC and according to my app that tracks my AF and predicts when I am likely to O I O'd on 8/17. If that's true that should put me at 10dpo today. I understand it could have happened sooner or later so we BD'd often during that period of time. For the past 10 days I have had minor symptoms that are a lot like AF symptoms but a few that are new! I am due for AF the 31st.

-1dpo-7dpo I noticed small things like being extremely tired some days, completely out of it and almost in a day dream a couple days, some minor white DC on my underwear, quite a few headaches and 1 migraine, some twinges/pokes and crampy feelings that last few seconds, minor cold symptoms occasionally.

-8dop Breasts started to feel more tender

-9dpo tired and sleeping alot on my day off and tender breasts still. Went to bday dinner for hubby. While going to bed last night felt cramping that didnt stop. I suffer from BAD AF cramps and these compared but nothing near as bad as when AF so I feared she was approaching...

-10dpo (today) I woke up with the same cramps(left side) and noticed a whitish/yellowish creamy discharge when I wiped after 1st pee this morning. Sorry TMI but I could tell I also had some in my underwear from throughout the night.

-10dpo MID DAY is where I am now. The discharge has continued most today. Started whitish/yellowish then in last 8 hours has changed to a light brown and ONE pee it was a slight pink then back to light brown and now its clear again so far…

Never have I seen red since last AF. I am still crampy most today (still left side) and my breasts are still sore. I will update later if discharge changes color again but for now it’s clear. Is it possible that its implantation happening approx 10dpo?

Should I test yet? Or wait? Technically I have 5 days til AF is due and a friend is begging me to test! I am very hesitant and have never tested before.

10dpo is early to get an accurate result. You'd be better off saving your money and test in a few days.

I got a BFP on 10 DPO, and BFNs till then. I'd say it wouldn't hurt to test with a very sensitive home test :) Your symptoms sound promising actually. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :) :flower: :hugs:

Hi Abbey we have a thread going here for others testing around this time...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-sept-looking-buddies-during-dreaded-2ww.html

Could you be a bit late with your o date and maybe implantation bleeding today? I would still wait a couple days to test....if you really want to then do it...but just know a negative might not be a negative if its too early to detect...Good Luck!!

Thank you Charlie!!

ecarroll – Thanks so much!! I have been nervous to test and get the BFN!! But since I have never done this before I definitely feel there is something going on…I am thinking since I am expecting AF Sunday of to test that day if I don’t start. I would be 14dpo if I O’d when I think I did.

Whattoexpect – Thanks, I will definitely go check that thread out!! I have considered that maybe I o’d later and have been reading tons and most sites say IB can happen 6-12 dpo and some even say it happens 10-14dpo so maybe that’s what it is… Guess we shall see!!

Update: I am trying to not get worked up (scared) but I am still having minor cramps and yesterday (10dpo) after the discharge seemed to go away and wiping was clear again…It came back later afternoon to a brown and I saw what looked like brownish clumps on the bottom of the toilet (same color as discharge) trying not to freak and think MC or chemical pregnancy (?) and have read all about the possibilities of old blood and the old stuff in you being pushed out.. I did just get my IUD taken out last month and suffer from heavy periods with clots sometimes. I have had 1 cycle – 1 period since it was removed and it was normal and painful!

Today 11dpo still am having minor cramps. First pee this morning had a little red blood and since then it’s not been red just the same brown discharge and a couple clumps when I wiped. This definitely doesn’t seem like AF has arrived early as the light brown discharge is coming and going throughout the day and is sometimes clear. And it’s only when wiping. Don’t even need a liner or pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->