10 dpo afternoon tests, DO INDENTS INVERT?? PG 8

Don't stop that progesterone yet!!!! You might be on to something. :)

i did a little tweak for you hunnie... i just turned up saturation and sharpened the picture abit more :)

Attachments

• maureen.jpg
    maureen.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 19
I see them too.... I really hope this is something good Maureen.

guess this mornings tests were just indents after all, darn, here is a dollar test I just took

Attachments

• 77777.jpg
    77777.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 8888888.jpg
    8888888.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 54
Same test just tweaked a bit

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/5252522-1-1.jpg

Here are my 14dpo fmu tests, I really dont know what dpo I am cause I dont temp, I just go by opks, See anything or do I just need to move on to next cycle?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 20
hmmm not sure, I'm not overly experienced with cycles etc, but I got a very pink line on my FRER at 9DPO ....

I can post you a progression of my cheapo tests if you want, I've written DPO on each one, I don't want to dishearten you at all, but wouldn't your lines be at least a little pink by now?

I totally agree with you, I dont think there is any pink, dang this ttc, its so hard, Its been almost 2 yesrs of ttc every month since my last mc, I think I'm gonna try 1 more month then take a few months off

Anyone else? I just need a few more people to confirm bfn so I can stop staring at this stupid frer:dohh:

Sorry Maureen, I don't see anything. I didn't know you were ttc for 2 years now, I'm sorry this is such a difficult process for you :hugs:

Hi Maureen, I dont see anything on the Dollar Store test at all... I think what I am seeing on the FRER is probably the annoying antibody strip, because by now I would think that the FRER would of gotten darker pink over the course of the last few days if something was there earlier when you first started using them...I did tweak the test for you just to see if I could bring anything out though.... Huge hugs to you hun :hugs::hugs: I have also been TTC for over 2 years now and I can understand your pain, it is very difficult....:hugs: :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/test.jpg

Thanks ladies I just confirmed it was indent only, I took the test apart and heres what I got

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 23
I don't know, I've been staring at it too hard, I need to just throw it away

Sorry you are going through such a hard time TTC.

A lot of the time when people take a break and relax a bit more it seems to happen, when you least expect it!

:hugs:

Here is what the inside looks like now that its dry, Thats gray right?

Attachments

• dry.jpg
    dry.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 20
If you take a photo of an open test will it invert like this?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/insidedry-1-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->