10 dpo and 1mui test

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
Had anyone every used the one step 10mui and got a false negative? I'm 10 dpo and got bfn with FMU I just wondering if I'm out for this month ?

Those tests vary for everyone it would seem. I have had super early faint positives with those and some later on too. I wouldn't assume you're out yet, those tests do seem to show up/progress slowly for many

You're not out until AF shows!! 10dpo is still considered early. GL to you!!

Thank you I know it was early but u hear of people getting their at 8dpo and with it being a very sensitive test I thought I might of seen a slight line even with it being early... I'm not holding out much hope for this month but we will see x

Using the same One Step tests I have had positives at 7dpo before and then more like 11dpo, so it varies hugely. I think it also depends on urine concentration, the level of hCG being made and also the dye strength in the tests since this also varies

Temp has dropped a little today at 1dpo my luteal phase is 13 so I'm due af in a couple of days I think I'm out as been having some cramping x

Cramping is good. On my last preg and this 1 i was convinced af was coming with the cramps but no. I got faint bfp with one step at 12dpo last time and 10dpo this time. Have you tested today?

I agree with above, I had loads of cramps with our daughter and was convinced af was arriving, I was stunned to see a positive test instead

Tested yesterday at 10 dpo and negative x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"