10 DPO and absolutely zero happening

Jetset

Reaction score
I feel so frustrated!

I am now 10 DPO and have absolutely no symptoms at all, not even cramping!

I just feel so out of it!

Have you seen the post above - someone with no sympotoms at alll - just got her BFP!!! I had very little or no preg symps with both of my girls pregnancy's until 5-6 week mark - hang on in there x

Yeah I have just seen that... I just feel as though I should have something :(

Snap! I'm 10dpo & only have sore boobs...which is normal for just before AF.

When is AF due for you? Mine is 6th.

:dust: for the both of us.

im also 10dpo due the 6th woo we should put up a wee april the 6th testers thread iv no had much that i think r symptoms apart from being very very wet and this morning a bogey looking visitor in my pants hahaha so im not optimistic good luck

AF is due 5th April... but last month I had a 25 day cycle and started spotting at 5 DPO so we have passed that point now and I am working on a 28 days cycle (1st cycle off BCP was 28 days).

I like the idea of starting a thread of tues/wed testing. :)

You're not out yet Jetset! Like Wildone said about the lady who got a bfp without any symptoms!

:dust:

yeah mdspop i think we all hope to be the lady with no symptoms a surprise bfp lol i know it sounds weird but when iv been pregnant before iv always had a "feeling" and nt had that in a while xx

yeah mdspop i think we all hope to be the lady with no symptoms a surprise bfp lol i know it sounds weird but when iv been pregnant before iv always had a "feeling" and nt had that in a while xx

Well there's always a first for everything :haha: I'm hoping that the symptoms i had the last few days were implantation & the fact i only have sore boobs is normal.

I'm also really bloated today (it says it's common on this day in my ticker) But this could well be the massive pizza i ate last night :dohh::haha:

Well there's always a first for everything :haha: I'm hoping that the symptoms i had the last few days were implantation & the fact i only have sore boobs is normal.

I'm also really bloated today (it says it's common on this day in my ticker) But this could well be the massive pizza i ate last night :dohh::haha:

:rofl: at the pizza bit!

:blush: Not gonna look good when i get weighed in at slimming world next week :haha:

I think I am just going to stop looking for symptoms... I got excited because I had blue veins on my bbs but then I may have those every month at this time :o :o :o

Hey ho...

:blush: Not gonna look good when i get weighed in at slimming world next week :haha:
I'm normally a lowcarber - but i've been eating bread and cake this week :blush: The stress of not knowing is killing me - if i'm not pregnant this month i might have to give up TTC like this as i feel like my whole world is on hold :(

I think I am just going to stop looking for symptoms... I got excited because I had blue veins on my bbs but then I may have those every month at this time :o :o :o

Hey ho...

I've been trying to forget about symptoms but it's hard!

I'm normally a lowcarber - but i've been eating bread and cake this week :blush: The stress of not knowing is killing me - if i'm not pregnant this month i might have to give up TTC like this as i feel like my whole world is on hold :(
Yeah cake & bread has been terrible for me this week! Just munched on chocolates this evening too! I'm normally really disiplined but not this week!

It would be so nice if we could try to ttc without thinking about it! Bloody 2ww! :growlmad:

OMG me too..... AF comes on the 6th. I could bet you money she will show her ugly face...... been TTC for 2 years. I WISH it would be easy to not think about anything baby. Are yall going to hold out until you miss AF? I have tested every day since 6DPO lol.... all BFN. I got a 7 day long headache, cramps since 5 DPO and sore boobies since 6DOP. IDK what’s up......???????????????

af is also due on thr 6th i have sore bbs and nausea and twinges. i also have a craving for apples and peanutbutter. hopeing this our month if you dnt mind me asking when would your due date be mine either the 14th of dec or 15th:dust: to us all

I've read that on the months woman get pregnant they have LESS symptoms than when they weren't pregnant! Fingers crossed for you :)

IM 12 or 13dpo and nothing! AND im not testing at all unless af is late. Not feeling so lucky this time around.

Thanks guys... Well, I caved again this morning after PROMISING myself that I wouldn't test until at least Monday... :bfn: which I kind of knew it would be. However, a line appeared straight away (very faint) then disappeared by the time 5 mins was up. You can imagine my disappointment!

Absolutely nothing to report from this end this morning at 11 DPO. My bbs and under my armpits are a bit tender now, but again, that could be down to AF (although not really had sore bbs before... but this will only be my 3rd cycle off the pill).

I have to admit, I do not feel pregnant and you hear how people say they just feel they are pregnant! I don't have that :( :( :(

Hey guys thought I would shed some light on the situation. I am 4 weeks pregnant and I had almost no symptoms at all. Every month we were trying I would have like every symptom under the son and the one month I am pregnant almost nothing about from heavy cm and implantation bleeding 7dpo with a bit of cramping and then nothing till 9dpo and thats when the nausea started but that's all ladies so good luck and remember the lack of symptoms could be a good thing! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->