10 DPO and absolutely zero happening

Thank you... I had really bad cramping at 8-9 DPO and then nothing, it completely vanished never to be seen again! I had no implantation bleeding and CM has not been excess (although is still lotiony in colour and texture).

The only thing I have been getting yesterday afternoon and this morning is like pokey proddy pains right in the centre below my belly button. But that could just be wind :p

af is also due on thr 6th i have sore bbs and nausea and twinges. i also have a craving for apples and peanutbutter. hopeing this our month if you dnt mind me asking when would your due date be mine either the 14th of dec or 15th:dust: to us all

my EDD would be the same:thumbup: the 14th or 15th of DEC.....

but today it REALLY feels like :witch: is coming.......sad day. Its now due until the 6th, but I have AF cramps and sore bbs:growlmad:

i tested this morn amd got a :bfn: so....... :wacko:

well i havent caved or tested lol until tomoz lol but im sure itl be a bfn so iv no even got ma hopes up this month it jsut seams to unreal to happen if that makes sense?

uuuuhhhhh..... me too. i hate to be a downer. this month was the first time DH and me used the softcups......with my luck there is no way it could happen on the first try.

I just feel tired of waiting now ... 11 DPO and nothing but some dark blue veins going around my nipples. So zero to report which is pretty depressing!

Maybe tomorrow Jetset! It says on you ticker (like mine) 2 days to testing...we're not out yet! x

I've got tonnes of symptoms today . . . but i did last month (slightly different) . . . just completely fed up of waiting . . . . how can a week be so so so soooooooo long :(

But surely there would be a faint positive at this point... Mine this morning was so stark White it is untrue :-(

Mine was completely white too.

:(

But it is very early . . . . I live in hope

Mine too :( 10dpo FMU NEG..

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w168/goldclassfashion/h.jpg

Nothing for me today, im sure af will arrive tomorrow! No Need to fret!

So, now 12 DPO and still nothing...

And another :bfn: here... :( :( :(

12 DPO seems quite far along to be having pristine negatives. But I have absolutely no signs of AF arriving either. Usually I would be spotting by now, and there is nothing.

Last month I went 25 days, the month before 28 and today is CD27!

And another :bfn: here... :( :( :(

12 DPO seems quite far along to be having pristine negatives. But I have absolutely no signs of AF arriving either. Usually I would be spotting by now, and there is nothing.

Last month I went 25 days, the month before 28 and today is CD27!

Hi all :hugs:

Im cd28, 14dpo had bfn yest and cant face testing today:nope:

no sign of af and bfn yest was pure white not even a hint of a line!!:growlmad:

I was thinking of testing tonight but beginning to think there is not much point if so negative this morning... I can't see another 12 hours making too much difference :(

I just want AF to arrive so I can get on with my life as feel as though I am in limbo at the moment!

af due today and no sign of her, i have af like cramps and im gassy as always when af comes but nothing else. Thinking about waiting until tonight to test of she doesn't come.

She still isnt here!!!! Thinking she may have been delayed due to the stress I was under yesterday. but nothing i even tried to check my cp and no blood only lotion like cervical mucus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->