10 dpo and Super Confused

moonpower

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here. I have been reading threads for a while hoping to get a little bit of baby dust on myself. Please help me girls, I'm having a weird and stressful month. I started 2dpo having cramps and bubbly feelings, plus nausea (no vomit) and sore boobs, my boyfriend and me made love, but not as much because we've been drowning on work. The thing is, around 6 dpo I started spotting, which grew heavier and now stopped today at 10 dpo, and today I was in college and all of the sudden my panties were so wet, like water was coming out of there. I tested at 7 dpo and bfn, but I'm wondering if I tested too soon. Today I had my appointment with the gynecologist and he told me everything was fine, in the sense that I do not have an infection or anything. I left my pills two months ago so my hormones are still playing games on me. Questions I have: Do you think that mini af I had could be implantation, or should I count myself out this month, and how long should I wait to get tested? :juggle:

Other symptoms I've had: constipation, gas, cp high and soft, blue veins in my super painful boobies, feeling hot and suddenly cold and shivering, tired as ****. Please, I need your opinion, my doctor was cero helpful today, he treated me like a little kid who didn't know what she wanted and didn't answer my questions (I'm 21).

Thank you

It does sound promising, I've read about women feeling very wet down there due to increased cm and then they got their bfp. The spotting may well have been implantation which can go on for a few days (I never experienced myself so just going by what I read).

I would definitely say testing at 7 dpo was too early.

Good luck x

hello cookie, thank youu
Today I started spotting again, I'm afraid it could be af, but it is still so light, I will give it some time to see if it gets heavier. Thank you so much for your support :flower:

I've read that the norm for implantation is around 6dpo-9dpo. The bleeding can be spotting or a lil heavier, I wouldn't be too concerned I believe thats a very good sign. Do you BBT? your temp sometimes can drop and than rise back up after implantation, but every women is diff.

I hope you get your BFP! I'm also in the 2WW & tracking symptoms is driving me nuts! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"