10 dpo asda tests?

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Currently in 2ww hate it!

I am 10 dpo and yesterday I tested with an Asdas own test and had a very faint bfp and saw what I thought was a second line but had pink ink in it.

This morning I tested and I can see another faint line (camera wont pick it up but I've done my best) I cant think straight. I've used asda tests before and for faint lines that become bfps but I cant help but think this is an evap.

I woke up yesterday, 9dpo, full of cold, today I have watery creamy cm (tmi)

The lines came up straight away too.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!20200119_134356.jpg 20200119_133110.jpg

Something is catching my eye on the first test. Good luck :)

I can definitely see that line. It looks more promising than my test from this am. I’m also 10dpo. The first test is last night and the second is from today.
I’ve been having some symptoms including suddenly having colostrum. So I decided to test. Kinda bummed!!
When do you plan to test next?

CFE54AAE-5218-47C6-A6B7-B4CAA9E1D5D6.jpeg

I can definitely see that line. It looks more promising than my test from this am. I’m also 10dpo. The first test is last night and the second is from today.
I’ve been having some symptoms including suddenly having colostrum. So I decided to test. Kinda bummed!!
When do you plan to test next?

View attachment 1077214

How many dpo are you hun? How much hcg does the cheaply measure?

How many dpo are you hun? How much hcg does the cheaply measure?
I’m 10dpo. I know...I should just wait until AF is due but I can’t resist.
I’m not sure what the Wondfo brand measures at. Anyone know?

I’m 10dpo. I know...I should just wait until AF is due but I can’t resist.
I’m not sure what the Wondfo brand measures at. Anyone know?
I think the wondfo are 25miu and the asda one is 15miu hun xx

Oh nice! I hope you’re right. I’m going to try and not test until 14dpo now. Give my body a bit of time.
Stay positive. I hate the waiting though, the days go by so slowly and it's all I can think about!
I've had a stinking cold since yesterday, I've been so tired all week and sleeping in, and had a few cramps on and off but nothing major. Today I have watery cm and keep feeling wet with slight cramping in my right side. I am going to buy a first response in the morning and test again.

Stay positive. I hate the waiting though, the days go by so slowly and it's all I can think about!
I've had a stinking cold since yesterday, I've been so tired all week and sleeping in, and had a few cramps on and off but nothing major. Today I have watery cm and keep feeling wet with slight cramping in my right side. I am going to buy a first response in the morning and test again.
I am same way!! How can we not be antsy?! Lol The tww is long and mirserable at times.
I’ve had cramping too and tender boobs and colostrum. I haven’t had milk of any sort once October!
I’m trying to stay positive too. 10dpo is early. I got my bfp at 11dpo with ds so I hope you get yours tomorrow morning!! Good luck.

Hey everyone! New to the group I'm 26 and this cycle is my first ttc! I should be 7 DPO according to my ovulation positive this month. Wanting to test so bad but honestly havent felt any symptoms besides cramping and some other small things but also been trying my best to not look for signs and get my hopes up. I've read some of this thread and my heart goes out to everyone waiting. Its crazy how long some have to go through this! Wishing everyone their positive soon! Also would love any advice for someone new stepping into this journey :pink:

Hi hun! Welcome to the ttc and 2ww!
I can try and help as much as I can, I am 32, have had 4 children with my ex, I'm currently engaged and we have a little girl together, wanting just one more as my other 4 have 50/50 shared child arrangements with me and their dad so our little lady is on her own alot also due to the age gaps.
Currently 10dpo, had 2 very faint bfps with an asdas own tests since 9dpo, going to buy a first response tomorrow as apparently they pick up hcg sooner so fingers crossed.
Previous pregnancies I started getting faint bfps around 10dpo, with my little girl I didnt get a bfp until 14dpo. Symptoms I had in past pregnancies with fatigue, colds and cold sores weirdly!! Hardly any implantation spotting/sore breasts/nausea until later on. Remember having some mild cramping on and off in my side too.

Keep me updated.

I will update with my result tomorrow.

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust
Xx

Hey everyone! New to the group I'm 26 and this cycle is my first ttc! I should be 7 DPO according to my ovulation positive this month. Wanting to test so bad but honestly havent felt any symptoms besides cramping and some other small things but also been trying my best to not look for signs and get my hopes up. I've read some of this thread and my heart goes out to everyone waiting. Its crazy how long some have to go through this! Wishing everyone their positive soon! Also would love any advice for someone new stepping into this journey :pink:

I can try and help as much as I can, I am 32, have had 4 children with my ex, I'm currently engaged and we have a little girl together, wanting just one more as my other 4 have 50/50 shared child arrangements with me and their dad so our little lady is on her own alot also due to the age gaps.
Currently 10dpo, had 2 very faint bfps with an asdas own tests since 9dpo, going to buy a first response tomorrow as apparently they pick up hcg sooner so fingers crossed.
Previous pregnancies I started getting faint bfps around 10dpo, with my little girl I didnt get a bfp until 14dpo. Symptoms I had in past pregnancies with fatigue, colds and cold sores weirdly!! Hardly any implantation spotting/sore breasts/nausea until later on. Remember having some mild cramping on and off in my side too.

Keep me updated.

Xx

Keep me updated.

Xx

Thank you! I hope to see you get that BFP so your little girl has a playmate! Such a blessing! Keep me updated cant wait to hear your news! I'll let you know what I first cycle TTC brings! ♡

Morning ladies.

So I popped to the shop this morning , brought a pack of asda tests and a pack of first response. Thought the first response were the early ones but they wasnt they are the rapid response ones. So I POAS, nothing come up and looking at it now there is a very faint second PINK line. I still dont know!!
I thought an evap line wouldn't be coloured and I've definitly not had evap lines with first response in the past.

20200120_114712.jpg

Morning ladies.

So I popped to the shop this morning , brought a pack of asda tests and a pack of first response. Thought the first response were the early ones but they wasnt they are the rapid response ones. So I POAS, nothing come up and looking at it now there is a very faint second PINK line. I still dont know!!
I thought an evap line wouldn't be coloured and I've definitly not had evap lines with first response in the past.

View attachment 1077296
I see that too!!

Morning update on me! I’m 11dpo and decided to test despite my will to wait until 14dpo. I got my vfbfp with ds at 11dpo so I decided to just go for it! The top test is yesterday’s and bottoms is today with smu.
Thoughts??

FB3C0B90-4891-45D7-B8F0-79DBF1B6E73B.jpeg 8E200BDF-C9E9-48E9-9937-9CE186910AAB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->