10 DPO BFN with all the symptoms

haydenashley1

Reaction score
I ovulated on the 17th of July, with intercourse occurring on the 13th, 14th, 16th, and 17th. Starting on the 22nd of July (AF not due til Aug 1st) i started experiencing mild/uncomfortable cramping daily until last night, the 26th. Very mild cramping today, all cramps occurring on the left side of my uterus. Also been experiencing swollen breasts, with SUPER sore/tender nipples, especially the right one. I've had some insomnia, although i seem to be tired 24/7, and gums bleeding when i brush my teeth. I haven't noticed any implantation bleeding, but i cramped for 5 days with no sign of AF starting and she's not due until the first. Took a clearblue digital today at 10 dpo, got a BFN. Anyone experienced anything similar to this, and got a BFP? If so what dpo were you? Feel like i'm going crazy. This is my ttc cycle 2, so i'm just wondering. I plan on retesting on the 1st, the day AF is due and just seeing. I don't really feel pregnant, but i think I am if that makes sense. Never had a cycle this unusual before.

10DPO is still early and the digital tests not v sensitive so probably wouldn't pick up before a missed period (although of course some people do!) ... you could try a first response, they are meant to be much more sensitive 😊 Good luck to you!

I'm 11DPO today and also got a BFN this morning but I feel EXACTLY the same as you. I am a symptom spotting googling queen and usually I am fairly sure I force myself to believe that symptoms are there but this month I know I am not making it up, something is going on.

We don't even get the FRER tests here. I took an "early detection" test but it was really cheap so I don't know.

AF due tomorrow. Surely there should be a squinter by now?

I got a BFN at 13 dpo and a faint BFP at 17 dpo! Some people won't have enough hcg in their urine to be detected until AF is actually late. I had some weird cramping around 8-12 dpo, which in retrospect was probably implantation but at the time I thought maybe AF was going to make an early unwelcome appearance.

BFN's before AF is due do not mean you are out!

I was exactly this upto yesterday and got my bfp at 13dpo! Have being testing since 7dpo all bfn, good luck xxx

Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm still hopeful. I'm not out until AF comes! Praying this is my month. Good luck to all you ttc'ers out there, and congrats on all the ladies with BFP's! 12 dpo today, breasts have reduced in size and a little less tender, and cramping has ceased which is unusual because on a typical cycle for me, this is when my breasts would get tender and the cramps would begin. No sign of AF right now. I hope a BFP comes from this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->