• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 DPO. heeelp?!

HannahJayy

Reaction score
I everyone I am now 10 DPO. I haven't tested yet. Its driving me crazy not to. I am waiting until Friday morning. AF is suppose to be here Sunday. I have been experiencing cramping this past week. Especially on Monday and Tuesday. I would have very mild cramps, to the point I was questioning if It was all in my head or actually there. But, while at work I had a very sudden cramp like pain on the left side. It happened about twice. Then the next day while making dinner, I had it again. I haven't had that pain since. But, only the left side of my pelvic region is sore now (Assuming left side of uterus). Has anything else experienced this?

I everyone I am now 10 DPO. I haven't tested yet. Its driving me crazy not to. I am waiting until Friday morning. AF is suppose to be here Sunday. I have been experiencing cramping this past week. Especially on Monday and Tuesday. I would have very mild cramps, to the point I was questioning if It was all in my head or actually there. But, while at work I had a very sudden cramp like pain on the left side. It happened about twice. Then the next day while making dinner, I had it again. I haven't had that pain since. But, only the left side of my pelvic region is sore now (Assuming left side of uterus). Has anything else experienced this?

Hey there, I'm 11dpo, yes I experienced this about an hour ago. It's a really weird sensation and was on my left side too. I have a short luteal phase normally but since my missed miscarriage a couple of months ago I'm not sure if my cycles have changed. I'm not testing until 14dpo to be sure. I've not had many symptoms except I've been really hungry, running hot and cold. What about you? Have you had any other symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"