10 dpo ic

Hi all, thank you so much for your kind words and support. I am definitely pregnant right in this moment. Got a faint, but clearly positive frer the afternoon i said i wouldnt test (of course). but, i am almost certainly losing it. I am cramping horribly and expect to start bleeding any time. I have been through this enough times to know this babe isnt sticking. Talked to my doctor this morning and she said she would see me/do bloodwork if i wanted, but i think i am going to pass as it doesnt really make a difference for how we proceed. Will update again in a few days.

I'm so sorry. I hope you aren't losing baby but I know that feeling all too well. Big hugs for the coming days ❤

I'm so sorry, but I hope this has a different outcome for you. I had loads of cramping and some bleeding with all of my three, so sometimes it doesn't result in a loss x

It's over. Woke up to horrible cramps and very heavy bleeding. Took 3 pregnancy tests (brands i had been getting consistent lines on a few days ago) and all stark white. No lines, no indents, no evaps. Plan on wallowing in bed on this rainy day and then moving forward tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"