10 dpo negative frer x2 and IC, 11dpo faint IC positive? *UPDATE BFP!!*

Thank you! Looking at them again I agree! Congratulations on your pregnancy X

Hi hun there's definitley difference there! My test today seems similar to yours! I just want the next few days over so I can do a digi! X

Hello all! Today’s digi and frer :dance::dance: now just to hope this little one sticks!! :dust: to everyone and thanks for taking the time to try and calm me down about it xxx

5FB6A279-1B8E-44EF-8ABD-BBC1325C69D4.jpeg

Hi hun there's definitley difference there! My test today seems similar to yours! I just want the next few days over so I can do a digi! X
Good luck hun!! So exciting, I’ll keep an eye out for your digi xx

Big congratulations to you hun so pleased for you! Love a digi can't beat seeing the words! X

Thanks so much all! Still can’t quite believe it! Can’t wait to see your digi CharChar, you’re right, it helps so much to see the words xxx

Some light spotting when I wipe this evening, I had a temp dip this morning so don’t know if the two are linked. Not really emotionally prepared to go through all this again (3 mcs before DD). I’m on various meds to support this pregnancy so I’m just going to have to hope and pray :sad1:

I have had spotting with all of our babies, definitely doesn't have to be anything awful

I had spotting with my second and everything was OK. Hopefully everything will be just fine <3

Had some red blood today and cramps :-( been to out of hours and although there’s no evidence of ectopic there’s nothing else they can do, I just have to wait and see if bleeding gets worse. Still quite light but not looking good :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->