10 dpo..Negitive test but positive symptoms!

baby_fugirl

1 DD & Expecting DS
Reaction score
Ugh, I was so worried I was out this month, because I had no symptoms what so ever besides gassyness and I was irritable, but I blamed the gas on some mix nuts I was eating and I am always moody anyway.:haha: I tested everyday from 1dpo, (with good reason) WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME..:haha:
Yesterday morning I had a BFN, then last night I noticed this thick slick kinda tacky clear cm, then after that I had some pretty good Menstrual cramps, didn't really think anything of it, but tonight I tested again and another BFN, but I had been cramping all day and felt bloated this morning, now I am just walking around in pain. Weird feelings have been circling my stomach all night along with cramping, I was getting wet down there kinda like my Va JJ was sweating, thought I started my period a couple times, but I am not due for her to show until Tuesday the 22nd but she could come as early as Monday. NEVER had I had period like cramps before AF.. it is always the day of, that is how I know I start for sure, as soon as it drip for the first time, boom CRAMPING, BLOATING. SO I AM REALLY HOPING THIS IS IMPLANTATION. OH I HOPE SO! The weird feeling just makes me want to rub my belly (kinda like a very pregnant women does). I am just really uncomfortable not so much really pain, I can handle that, but like this isnt a normal feeling kinda thing, I plan on testing until Monday, unless i pick up some more on Monday then I will do it again Tuesday, I hope I have a very lucky weekend. I want this turkey baby so bad! Has anyone felt like this and got a BFP? Or am I implanting to late to keep it, I have read so many post about chemicals that is really does scare me. :S:cry:

I posted it here to because I no one answered. :nope:

Hey! I have never gotten a bfp before so I am not sure. I am 13 dpo today and a day late for my period. I tested today and it was a bfn :(

I've been VERY gassy too the past two weeks and I have been getting more headaches lately. Also, I seem to be more moody lately and I have been taking more naps due to the fact that I can't sleep well at night because of vivid dreams.

I hope that you get your bfp soon! I have this feeling inside of me that thinks I am pregnant, but all of my symptoms have basically disappeared.

Hopefully we will both get our bfps by Thanksgiving! :flower:

Hey. 10 dpo is still early for a lot of women. Implantation is from 6 to 12 days for most women the average day is 9 dpo. So unless you were an early implanter(6 or 7 dpo) a test wouldn't show up positive yet.

Thanks guys for replies. I think I am just implanting now, the cramping showed up late last night (9 dpo) then this morning, I started to get the bloating, more cramping, hot flashes, watery discharge, and a little nauseous is developing now. Although the gas and more bm started a few days ago, so if it is implantation then it seem to be on track.

My DH and I sat and racked our brains about my last pregnancy and we believe because of our ignorance to the subject I didn't test until i was 31 cd, which now I know that i am a 26 day cycle, so when I tested last time I would have been 4 of 5 days late and got a faint positive with a dollar store cheapie, there was no doubt it was positive but it wasn't as dark as the control line.
I was just worried that if i am implanting now, then I wouldn't have enough time to get a + test before AF arrive. Therefore I would have a lower chance of everything going alright but that is probably some more of my ignorance on the subject.:shrug: Although it would make perfect since that if I tested now or when AF was due, I could still get a BFN when if i wait a few days after then I would get a BFP.. I hope so..
Baby :dust: for all of us!

keep testing, sounds promising. Fx u get ur :bfp:

Good luck Baby_fugirl!!!

:dust:

I am 11 DPO too... but my cycle is crazy so who knows???

Af got me this morning. :(
Good luck to you girls!

Sorry to hear the Nasty Witch showed her face for you this cycle. Unfortunately I tested again this morning, and it was BFN. I am so confused with all of my symptoms, yesterday i was CONVINCED I was pregnant, even had dreams last night about getting to take a pregnancy test, now today the cramping is gone, but my stupid bowls are all messed up, not exactly like every month before af, but I am still worried. I get gas and increased bm, like a couple days before AF shows her head, but this is different a little now anyway, so I am completely lost, i guess only time will tell!

Good luck to you girls!

Sorry to hear that :( FX'd for you for next month :hug:

Thank you! :)
I hope this is your month.
I am ready for the next cycle!
I calculated my ovulation for the next two months and in December I ovulate on the 31st. Maybe I can conceive a new years baby! haha

Good luck to you girls!

I calculated my ovulation for the next two months and in December I ovulate on the 31st. Maybe I can conceive a new years baby! haha

That would be great! A Good Luck Baby.. :) I wish you luck, and thank you for your support. I want my turkey baby. ;)

Hiya I just wanted to say I dont think late implantation is a bad thing I must have implanted early the last 2 months as i got bfp quite quick an both ended in chemical x I'm now on cd28 my cycle normally 25 I praying I ov'd later than the estimated date x I have loads of symotoms an I had similar pains twinges feelings on wed around 8dpo an still getting bfn but read about hcg an urine an it can take 7 days! To show up x my back is absolutely killing me and feels different from when af coming it's going right up to below my shoulder blades x fx'd we get our bfp's soon xx

This is the article https://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

Sorry to hear the Nasty Witch showed her face for you this cycle. Unfortunately I tested again this morning, and it was BFN. I am so confused with all of my symptoms, yesterday i was CONVINCED I was pregnant, even had dreams last night about getting to take a pregnancy test, now today the cramping is gone, but my stupid bowls are all messed up, not exactly like every month before af, but I am still worried. I get gas and increased bm, like a couple days before AF shows her head, but this is different a little now anyway, so I am completely lost, i guess only time will tell!

If you did implant yesterday, it'd still take a couple of days for the hcg to build up enough to show on a HPT. Just hang in there.

I was just worried that if i am implanting now, then I wouldn't have enough time to get a + test before AF arrive. Therefore I would have a lower chance of everything going alright but that is probably some more of my ignorance on the subject.:shrug:

A lot of women implant at day 9(that's the average day that most women implant!) and go on to have happy and healthy pregnancies. Don't panic about that!

thank you for your advice. I am glad to here that it is normal and I still should be having BFNs. This morning is the first morning that dear husband chased me down to see the test. :O) I am sorry to hear about your chemicals MrsKg. I bet that was rough, I hope you get a BFP as well Lots of :dust: to you!
I hear a lot of people getting BFP at 9 dpo.. so I was concerned. I want to do my tee shirt idea this month so I hope that I will know before thanksgiving.

im having the same exact symptoms you are, and af is due the 22nd as well. i test a few days ago and it was a bfn, im thinking maybe it was to early. :-/

hopefully this is all good news. good luck on getting your bfp!!

im having the same exact symptoms you are, and af is due the 22nd as well.
hopefully this is all good news. good luck on getting your bfp!!

That is AWESOME. are you a 26 day cycle?

Good luck to you girls!

That would be great! A Good Luck Baby.. :) I wish you luck, and thank you for your support. I want my turkey baby. ;)

I hope you get your bfp soon! :flower:
Keep us updated. I like seeing everyone on here get their bfps. It's encouraging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->