10 dpo..Negitive test but positive symptoms!

Im hoping for that BFP. I am having pain in my hips right now. I will keep you all updated. :)

My daughter keeps bugging me for a little brother. She is 4. I am like MOMMY IS TRYING! She told me the other day, that daddy had to put a baby in there, so i could pop it out.. haha.. I think I am the most excited to tell her.. She was in my room yesterday watching tv and she was stomping, I asked her what was wrong, and she told me that the little kid on tv just got a baby brother, and she didnt.

Im hoping for that BFP. I am having pain in my hips right now. I will keep you all updated. :)

My daughter keeps bugging me for a little brother. She is 4. I am like MOMMY IS TRYING! She told me the other day, that daddy had to put a baby in there, so i could pop it out.. haha.. I think I am the most excited to tell her.. She was in my room yesterday watching tv and she was stomping, I asked her what was wrong, and she told me that the little kid on tv just got a baby brother, and she didnt.

That is so sweet! I hope you both get your wish soon :dust:

thank you for your advice. I am glad to here that it is normal and I still should be having BFNs. This morning is the first morning that dear husband chased me down to see the test. :O) I am sorry to hear about your chemicals MrsKg. I bet that was rough, I hope you get a BFP as well Lots of :dust: to you!
I hear a lot of people getting BFP at 9 dpo.. so I was concerned. I want to do my tee shirt idea this month so I hope that I will know before thanksgiving.

Thank you yeah been a rough 5months but I'm stronger for it x I'm on cd29 now normally 25day cycle still bfn but lots of symptoms confused.com xxx

Lol at you're daughter how cute my 4yr old keeps asking if I have another baby in my belly yet an when I said no she said well it's fat! Ha thanks!

haha.. that's cute, my daughter does the same, she said to a cashier at goodwill once, I getting a lil brother, then looked and started rubbing my belly saying, look at that big belly. haha..

I tested again this morning, after haveing a dream that I got a BFP, and got a BFN.. Oh and I have bought like tons of those .88 cent test from walmart and they all have indent lines they got my hopes up this morning because my eyes weren't adjusted yet.

haha.. that's cute, my daughter does the same, she said to a cashier at goodwill once, I getting a lil brother, then looked and started rubbing my belly saying, look at that big belly. haha..

I tested again this morning, after haveing a dream that I got a BFP, and got a BFN.. Oh and I have bought like tons of those .88 cent test from walmart and they all have indent lines they got my hopes up this morning because my eyes weren't adjusted yet.

Awwww.... stay positive though!! BPN doesn't mean anything until AF comes. I have a coworker that said her pregnancy couldn't be detected on a test... that is nuts!! I'd never heard of that before..

Awwww.... stay positive though!! BPN doesn't mean anything until AF comes. I have a coworker that said her pregnancy couldn't be detected on a test... that is nuts!! I'd never heard of that before..

Wow that is crazy. Thanks for the positive reinforcement, it means a lot. :) Last month I think towards the end I knew she was coming, now I am not a 100% sure if she is or not, only time will tell though, I will know today, but I a little worried because of am getting gas cramps which usually happens 2 days before. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->