• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 dpo not sure if AF pains or implantation?!

MrsA2014

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 10 dpo today have had quite a few symptoms in the lead up to this, today I have had sharp pinching pains in the lower right hand side and quite a lot of cm, I'm now really confused and scared that these pains are AF gearing up to arrive, anyone had something similar but still got their BFP?

Oh yes I definitely did with my last pregnancy! And that "af" feeling stayed for a good few weeks after my bfp.. I kept rushing to the loo incase it had arrived! Very confusing. Fingers crossed for u! Xxx

Thank you so much for replying, I feel like I'm going out of my mind! I feel like I'm going to the toilet more often to do exactly the same thing, can you remember what dpo you were when you got your BFP?

I was 11dpo. I had been busy working over the weekend I remembwr so hadn't been testing, and on the Monday as my shift was finishing my nose started randomly bleeding! Lol. I took it as a sign to test and tested the next day with a frer and got my bfp! Xxx

Oh wow that's given me a bit of hope that I'm not out for this month then! I've run out of first response tests but I've got the clear blue ones hopefully they will be good to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"