10 DPO - saying hi

Tigerlicious

Reaction score
Hi,

I thought now would be as good a time as any to introduce myself. I am 34 years old and been with my partner for 14 years. We started trying for a little one a few years back but had to stop due to me losing my job. Anyhow we are now back to trying and have been for 5 months. I thought it was time to revive my old addicition instead of making my other half insane with silly questions every TWW.

I am 10DPO and this morning I had no HPTs left in so decided to throw caution to the wind and poas an OPK. anyway there was a faint line (i never have any sort of line this far after ov) so I got myself all excited :happydance: and am just coming down off my high after poanothers a hpt this time which measures 15miu, i got a :bfn: :cry: so feeling abit gutted.

I know i'm not out until the witch :witch: arrives but couldnt help feeling silly excited after a total of 3.5 years ttc (when you add both times)

Anyway, Hi folks that's me. Baby dust to you all :hugs:

:dust:

Tigerlicious xxxx

Hi Tigerlicious! I'm 9 or 10 dpo today too, and am also TTC our first. Have you had any symptoms up to now?

Hi,

Well today I have had nausea all day, lost my appetite,(i love my food), I've had spots all over my face since 4dpo and cramps off and on for a few days.

I track it all on my ovulation chart which i linked if you would like to compare :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->