10 dpo - Should I trust blue dye?

Caiti

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I'm 10 dpo and took a Sainsbury's test but unfortunately it's blue.

A very faint line came up inbetween 2-5 mins
Y0dh4XV.jpg

Then I checked again around 30 mins and could still see a very faint line
f04qYFz.jpg

So I opened it up (I know you shouldn't) and the line was more noticable
eWFttij.jpg

What do you ladies think? There was a faint line between 2-5 mins but as it's a blue dye I'm not sure I trust it. I've been using IC but they've been negative (couldn't get a line til 12dpo with them when I was pregnant with my first). Ordered a FRER so that will arrive at some point tomorrow so I can try that.

Looks like a bfp to me but i would just retest to be sure. Good luck x

It does look super positive! Even though I&#8217;m super iffy about blue dye I hope you can show us all that they happen correctly from time to time lol. Good luck girlie & I hope you get that clear as day BFP on your next test <3

Thanks ladies!

I decided to take the other one but I was on my 4th wee by then, line came up before 2 mins, stayed for a bit, but by the time I got home from picking my son up (20 mins or so) it had completely disappeared, even when opening the case there was nothing. It may be because it wasn't fmu so looks like I'll be waiting til tomorrow and hopefully the FRER turn up early!

UUB9gxQ.jpg

Thanks ladies,
I've taken a FRER and it's BFN &#128542;
I assume the Sainsbury's ones were just a bad batch giving false lines.

:( I'm so sorry. I sure could see the line on that first test.

i despise sainsburys tests lol. i get a line on them every single time.. so annoying i even did one pre ov one month just to test the test and still got a line.. i really should have made a complaint against them lol x

Yeah, I had bad experiences with blue eyes the past couple of months. I think the batches have been dodgy as I was getting faint lines on them. Weird really because Sainsbury's tests were my first tests that I took with my younger son and my daughter so I was very bummed out when I realised I was getting false positives. Keep trying though because in fairness, your tests do look promising so hopefully you're building up to a BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"