10 dpo temp first time using bbt

mrsbrrs

Reaction score
Hey everyone and good morning.

This is my first month checking my bbt.

After I after Od on April 15th (temp 36.98) my temp was constantly at 97.7. Today I measured the highest temp 98.06.

Me and hubby had sex yesterday and the day before and I was bleeding a little. was more red / brownish (sorry if tmi).

I have no idea what to think now.

Boobs are fuller and heavier, too.
Plus I have these tiny bumps on my forehead which I haven't had since my teenage year...

Hope anyone can enlighten me :wacko: :flower:

...and I am a bit queasy and I had this weird stitch on the left side of my uterus (or middle, couldn't really tell)

You could be pregnant and the bleeding could have been from implantation. it doesn't happen to everyone but some women get this. but alas it could af on the way. The progesterone that spikes during the luteal phase and pregnancy also is what causes pms and all the symptoms which is why they are so similar and over lap.

Are you going to test. Some get a positive this early. When is af due?

You could be pregnant and the bleeding could have been from implantation. it doesn't happen to everyone but some women get this. but alas it could af on the way. The progesterone that spikes during the luteal phase and pregnancy also is what causes pms and all the symptoms which is why they are so similar and over lap.

Are you going to test. Some get a positive this early. When is af due?

AF is due in 4 days. I usually start spotting 2 or 3 days before.
Today I wiped and I had light pink discharge. Nothing in my panties tough.

I think it's AF but I am not 100 % sure. I want to test but wait until AF is due.

I feel like I am going to have a hard time getting pregnant. I have a underactive thyroid and Hashimotos disease...

I have a friend that has has hashimotos. She just had a baby girl. So it is possible. But you may experience a few miscarriages along the way. The thyroid is a sensitive thing. My doc put me on synthroid for a short time because I was only out by a few points and she said that was enough to cause a miscarriage. You may be lucky though.

With meds and a proper diet you have a chance. I will ask what my friend did. I think she was on an elimination diet at the time.

I have a friend that has has hashimotos. She just had a baby girl. So it is possible. But you may experience a few miscarriages along the way. The thyroid is a sensitive thing. My doc put me on synthroid for a short time because I was only out by a few points and she said that was enough to cause a miscarriage. You may be lucky though.

With meds and a proper diet you have a chance. I will ask what my friend did. I think she was on an elimination diet at the time.

aww that is awesome :) <3
and thank you!

yes, unfortunately the thyroid is a very annoying.
As far as I know if I get pregnant I have to see my doc more often than other pregnant women. Lole you said, miscarriage is not very uncommon for women with a thyroid issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"