10 dpo tests and onward...

lisaalove

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm making a thread for my tests so I have them all in one spot.
I took a test this morning and it was faint but there! Still in shock and hoping this is a sticky little bean!
This is from 830 this morning with fmu at 10dpo!

20200521_083159.jpg

This one is from tonight at 8pm because I'm weird and couldn't not pee on another stick because I still just cant freaking believe it.

received_2996068717141295.jpeg

That’s not weird!!! I’d take a test every time I peed if my hpt looked like that!! Wow it’s beautiful. Congratulations. Will you take a frer for fun? I mean for us? :)

That’s not weird!!! I’d take a test every time I peed if my hpt looked like that!! Wow it’s beautiful. Congratulations. Will you take a frer for fun? I mean for us? :)

Lolol I've been trying so hard not to pee on sticks every time I've gone to the bathroom today. I finally caved and said fuck it.
I've got an 88c walmart one I took this morning and then I'm gonna take my other 88c one tomorrow and another easy@home and if they're darker I have a digital left from last time I was pregnant so I'll take that one too \\:D/

Here's a picture of the 88c one from this morning. I only have a picture of it dried though.

received_1125737834448520.jpeg

Brilliant lines and progression already Lisa..congratulations.

My tests from 11dpo at 7am... the pink one looks the same as it did last night at 8pm. I know if I would have waited 24 hours and just looked at that I'd see progression but instead I'm like but it isn't darker than 12 hours ago.
I dont know when I became this person lol the old me would have accepted a positive at the faintest line. My 88c cheepie has nice progression though.

ETA I couldn't bring myself to use the digi because I didnt think they were dark enough yet lol

20200522_071607.jpg 20200522_074549.jpg

I want to share a pic with you that you might find helpful - the Easy@home brand changed in early 2019, they updated the handle and the tests became less sensitive. This is a photo from my 2nd pregnancy, the middle test is the original version of the easy@home test, and the bottom test is the new version. They were all dipped in the same urine. I was shocked at the difference, and I find the easy@home tests now take forever to darken. I had really faint lines for over a week with my current pregnancy but had good progression on other brands. So try not to worry!
1F97D47E-04DF-4744-9A8B-11E164CC5297.jpeg

Thank you! I was debating getting a frer today lol I think I'm gonna do it to make me feel a little better ](*,)

Your 88cent test looks really good, and yeah I think thats why I didn't buy easy@home brand because like Sander said they have changed their sensitivity, when the handle changed.
How much longer until your expected AF?
I definitely would buy a frer just makes you feel better seeing those lines.

Sunday if I'm going by my usual 26 day cycle. I only get them because I'd rather get the big packs with tons of opk tests and a bunch of cheepie sticks lol I figured if I saw a line on the cheepies I'd get a real one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->