10 DPO Today-and losing my mind!!!

Jamers89

Momma Bear, Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am currently 10 dpo, and am about to go insane. :growlmad:

I have none of my regular AF symptoms: none at all. I am usually cramping so badly I can't walk, with crazy acne breakouts, and severe moodswings and super sore BBs.

What I've gotten is completely weird. I've had tons of watery CM (sorry for the TMI), slightly sore BBs, weird twinges in my abdomen and weird pulling sensations in my abdomen since 8 dpo, and some slight nausea. I tested this morning with FMU and a FRER, and got a BFN.

What I'm wondering is this: Is the fact that my normal PMS symptoms are missing a good sign? I'm about to drive myself insane wondering what if...

Any advice would be appreciated. :thumbup:

At this point anything is possible, but 10dpo might be still too early to test. My last bfp was negative at 10dpo and positive at 12dpo. Good luck!

I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! I actually just made a post...hahahaha!

I am so afraid to think ANYTHING I am experiencing is a sign. I fear the disappointment. Yours all sound great! It's the BFN's that are throwing me!

I have a horrible headache today. And a big zit. I always get one before AF hits. :(

Having some mild cramping though and I don't normally until the day before AF. I almost always get a headache the day before. This is too early.

Sending you positive energy and hugs! This waiting stinks!

I'm going crazy too. I have had 3 BFN. I am due for my period Saturday. I would think if I was pregnant something would have shown up. I had exhaustion, cramping and just a general not normal feeling. I thought I was for sure pregnant! But I think if I was it would show up by now because I have been using the First Response early detection kit and it can detect up to 6 days before your missed period and I haven't had even a faint line. This was only my first month trying, I can't imagine all the women who have been going through it for months or years! It is so stressful. Hugs to you, hope you get a BFP.

I am so afraid to think ANYTHING I am experiencing is a sign. I fear the disappointment. Yours all sound great! It's the BFN's that are throwing me!

I have a horrible headache today. And a big zit. I always get one before AF hits. :(

Having some mild cramping though and I don't normally until the day before AF. I almost always get a headache the day before. This is too early.

Have you taken any tests at all?

I'm going crazy too. I have had 3 BFN. I am due for my period Saturday. I would think if I was pregnant something would have shown up. I had exhaustion, cramping and just a general not normal feeling. I thought I was for sure pregnant! But I think if I was it would show up by now because I have been using the First Response early detection kit and it can detect up to 6 days before your missed period and I haven't had even a faint line. This was only my first month trying, I can't imagine all the women who have been going through it for months or years! It is so stressful. Hugs to you, hope you get a BFP.

Domimom, we are on the same cycle. I am due Saturday too.

Well I would say that anything different is a good sign! :)

I took two so far, last one was 9 DPO and both were BFN. :nope:

I took two so far, last one was 9 DPO and both were BFN. :nope:

Me too. I took one Sunday, Monday and this morning. All BFN! :nope:

At this point anything is possible, but 10dpo might be still too early to test. My last bfp was negative at 10dpo and positive at 12dpo. Good luck!

Leti -

How many days before your period was due did you get BFN and then BFP?

5 days before my period was negative, and then 3 days before, I got the BFP

thanks ladies! I'm trying to keep it together, but the waiting really does stink.

The waiting is driving me insane too, and it's only my first month :/. I'm due between fri-sun, depending on whether I'm having a 26 or 28 day cycle. Tested yesterday at 10dpo with a BFN, I kind of feel like I'm not preg, but for past 3 days have had constant nausea and heartburn, which is totally not normal for me???. Xx

Domimom, we are on the same cycle. I am due Saturday too.

I'm due Saturday as well! All BFNs, but what I thought was implantation spotting on Saturday. :wacko:

Well AF arrived fast and heavy today so I am out for this month. Good luck those of you still testing.

Sorry to hear that Domimom, better luck for next cycle!

Sorry to hear that domimom..fx for next cycle.started cramping and feels like needle like pain.my nipple are also on fire.i never get any PMS symptoms so it's kinda weirded.AF due Saturday. Am more prepared for next cycle as I already orders pre-seed and ovulation test.we only bd once on my fertile so not really hopeful though I have been seeing shadows of line since 9dpo.so am kinda convinced they are evap.soo frustrating to say the least

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->