10 dpo

spanner1987

Reaction score
Hi
I have been having really watery slippery cm, I am 10 dpo no other signs or anything any body have any idea what this could be positive or negative? Not oving again as all opks negative.
Ta x

I'm having this as well. 10dpo I had a ton of cm that was white and creamy. Today I'm having enough that I keep thinking it's af but it's only white cream. I haven't done another OPK the past 2 days and I worry I should, but here's to hoping this is coming up to a bfp for us both! :)

lots of CM is a good sign ladies esp when you dont have it usually after O. GL x :)

I keep thinking it could be af but then I don't usually have this much and this early so could be a good sign! Hmmmm this wait drives you mad! :wacko: getting mixed reviews googling lol! Good luck to you both!

I'll maybe have a little bit after O, but not ever this much. I think this is the most I've ever had, I'm literally leaking through my underwear - it startled me at first!

Google is my enemy when it comes to ttc :haha:

Haha me too never get anywhere either lol! Mine was like that yesterday but is gone today, I never get it in that amount tho was like waterful! Ah I wish there was jus a way to know I'm so impatient! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->