10 miu ebay tests

hanfromman

Reaction score
Hi,
I had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago and still no period, although my cycles before were very irregular. I got a BFN with some 10miu tests from ebay this morning, but I've been reading lots on the internet about how some people say they are rubbish and don't always work.
Ive been having cramping for days, need the toilet alot (about 10 mins after a small glass of water even), and it might be my imagination but my nipples look darker than usual.
We last had sex about 10-14 days ago (have stopped now cos we found out I'm not immune to rubella). As I havent had a period yet after m/c, I have no idea when I ovulated. Is it possible that its simply too early to test, or that maybe these tests aren't working?
Does anyone have experience of these tests?

No, I don't. I didn't really know about them until I looked on these forums lol! I guess me and hubby kind of take the relaxed approach to conceiving, that is until I think I could be pregnant, when I'm anything but relaxed!

i used these tests this cycle (the blue handled one) got a bfn, and heartbreakingly, it was the correct result, and af arrived 2 days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->