• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 week appt and no heartbeat:(

PhotoPassion

Reaction score
I had my first appointment today at 10 weeks and they weren't able to find the heartbeat with the dopplar. I know I've read that it can be too early sometimes, but they found it immediately with my son at 10 weeks. I have an ultrasound in a few hours and am fearing the worst. My husband won't be able to go so it will be just me and my ten month old son:(

They won't even try here st20 weeks, easier said than done but try not to worry, they're still so tiny at this Ge

thoughts are with you! Hope it goes well. Not sure if it makes you feel better but in the UK midwife wouldn't have dreamed of looking for heartbeat with Doppler till 16 weeks ish. 3rd pregnancy and I've never had anyone try and check heartbeat with Doppler before then. Although, I know it's impossible to not panic in this situation! Keep us updated xx

Oh hun thinking of you, any update? Hugs x x x

hope everything is ok!!

I hope everything is ok, 10 weeks is early so fingers crossed all is finex

10 weeks is pretty early to get hb on the doppler. Baby is still small and very low. GL

They looked for like 15 minutes with DS at 10 weeks. I really hope and pray that your LO was just in a funny position.

Each baby is different, I didn't hear a heartbeat till 20 weeks with my LO. Wait for your ultrasound. 10 weeks is very early.

Hope everythinks ok hun bit hard findin bub doh xx

Thanks for all the kind thoughts. Unfortunately, there was only a gestational sac. I'm sure of the dates so at least there's no question there. I haven't had any symptoms of miscarriage the entire time so it was really disheartening to learn there was no baby.

Onto the next step I guess. I hope everyone else had a healthy pregnancy and that I'll be back sometime soon as well.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts. Unfortunately, there was only a gestational sac. I'm sure of the dates so at least there's no question there. I haven't had any symptoms of miscarriage the entire time so it was really disheartening to learn there was no baby.

Onto the next step I guess. I hope everyone else had a healthy pregnancy and that I'll be back sometime soon as well.

I'm so sorry Hun !!! Thank you for your kind words xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"