• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 week scan, what to expect?

MissingBubs

Reaction score
It's been 2 weeks since my last scan and its 4 weeks until my next NHS one, so hubby has just booked me a private scan for a week today :cloud9:
I should be almost 10 weeks by then according to my last scan dates (should be more like 11 weeks going by LMP) so just wondering if anyone would like to share their 10 week scan pics so that I know what to expect. :flower:
Im so excited/ scared and this scan would give us the confidence to let my stepdaughter in on our little secret. To be quite honest I think I'm addicted to seeing my baby!! It'll be my 4th scan in 6 weeks!! :blush:

lol does seem that you like your scans! good for you for having private, my first scan /picture was interesting he looked like he had a tail and a mullet i think the first few scans are designedto give the mother a sense of baby , obviously they get info from it as well but the scan you get later on is very analytical and doesnt resemble a baby at all, so dont be dissapointed with otherscans pictures, the 4d ones look great they are about a £100 and you get a good facial shot.:thumbup:

I have had 5 previous losses so its a reassurance thing for me and due to an ectopic last year the first 3 scans were done at the EPAU and essential to rule out anything nasty. But yeah, I'm interested to know what I'll be looking at as my avatar is my 7+2 scan and although I fell in love with my baby and his beating heart there and then, I have no idea which end is which and neither did the sonographer/mw!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"