• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 weeks already!!!!

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
LADIES I AM 10 WEEKS ALREADY ! :O
WOW I FEEL LIKE THESE WEEKS ARE GOING FAST !
AWWWW IM SO EXCITED HOW ARE YOU LADIES FEELING?
I HAVE HAD TERRIBLE NAUSEA BUT ONLY ACTUALLY BEEN SICK ABOUT 3 TIMES!
I woke up this morning and hd to literally eat sumthun so quick then put it this way it didnt want to stay down so had to eat again grrrr half asleep i always have to really so nothing new but felt terrible!

how far are you ladies?
and what are you feeling? :) <3
take care girls <3

awwww yay for reaching ten weeks :), you'll be into second trimester before you know it! Im finding it the opposite though, these few weeks have gone slow for me it feels like forever since i found out. I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far tho, basically non existant MS, stomach cramps and sore boobs...thats it. It if wasnt for the 2 missed periods i wud doubt i was pregnant lol

According to my scan dates i'm 10 weeks tomorrow! It has dragged for me, but thats mainly cos i'm bursting to tell people but am going to wait until 12 weeks. my breast are sore, some days worse than others, i'm exhausted pretty much all the time, nauseous some days but get shooting or stabbing pains pretty much every day!... Apart from that i'm so excited i'm sure i'm going to burst!!
I read the bottom of your thread though MummyMandi, your dates being the same is remarkable. I do wish you all the luck in the world with this pregnancy xx

Congrats sweetie on being 10 weeks already. I know how you feel about the nausea. I am 11 weeks and hoping it will slow down soon!:hug: nice to see bump buddy!!:)

I'm also 10 weeks today and so excited to be a quarter of the way through!! Had a bad day yesterday (was sick in car twice arghh) but today not been too bad! Hope all you ladies who are also feeling sick feel better soon x

I'm also 10 weeks today. Guys I have a terrible feeling that I'm not pregnant anymore. I woke up this morning and I'm not sick at all. Boobs are normal. I feel too normal... can anyone please put my mind at rest?

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow . Have proper sore breast and have shooting pains if I lean on my left one ...ouch ! Nausea has died down slightly . Still get mild cramps . Can't wait for my scan x

Amanda111308- don't worry I think we're nearing the time where the symptoms can ware off a little!! On Thursday I woke up feelin bit nauseous but the rest of the day I was totally find which was a first for me!! Make the most of feelin good xx

Hi Sorry had to comment i am also 10 weeks well 10 + 3 and looks like we also have the same name (amanda) and i also have only actually been sick 3 times... WEIRD hehe :) 10 weeks is actually starting to become real now we're in double figures don't you think? We should all get our scans soon :) good luck ladies xxxx

Mummy Mandi, we are a day apart! I'm due June 17th. :happydance:
I had my first ultrasound on Nov 1st. Coming up on my sequential screening and 2nd Dr appt on Dec 5th

I'm also 10 weeks today. Guys I have a terrible feeling that I'm not pregnant anymore. I woke up this morning and I'm not sick at all. Boobs are normal. I feel too normal... can anyone please put my mind at rest?

I'm 10 weeks today too :) Just wanted to TRY to put your mind at ease. I have woken up 2 or 3 mornings last week and felt NOTHING. My boobs weren't sore, I wasn't nauseous, I even felt energetic...just NOT pregnant. I started feeling a little down and concerned...but by the end of the day I was feeling just as awful as I had been before. I think at this time the placenta is beginning to take over soon, so maybe thats why we are having days with less symptoms. I think it's perfectly normal. Try not to worry yourself and enjoy the times when you feel good :hugs:

Well I feel horrid! I have had bleeding on and off since I found out. This stopped this week and heartburn has taken over big time! Been sick a few times. It feels like I have had a hangover for 4 weeks! Feel sick, achy, tired, grumpy, fat, nothing fits me anymore, and to top it off..... I cannot poo!
But I am so excited! Got my 12 week scan on 7th December! xxx

Mummy Mandi, we are a day apart! I'm due June 17th. :happydance:
I had my first ultrasound on Nov 1st. Coming up on my sequential screening and 2nd Dr appt on Dec 5th

I am due June 17 too! It feels really slow for me. I am trying to look at it in a positive way like only 7 mos left (it doesn't work).:shrug:

I cannot wait until november 30th, I just want to see the heart beat and know that everything is ok and happening as it should be. Its so hard having just a confirmed pregnancy test at the doctors. I found out I was pregnant on oct 16th and have been waiting for what feels like forever! My ms reappeared a few days ago but much less severe. Now its increased sense of smell and headaches galore.

Well done on your 10 weeks:happydance: im only 5 and not started with symptoms YET! boo hoo ha ha

Soon be 2nd tri :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi all, im 10 weeks today and am feeling generally good! was really tired and nauseous last couple of weeks but have seem to have found some energy now!! yipee!! cant wait for scan but going on holiday first so an exciting few weeks! then CHRISTMAS!! x

I'm 10wks tomorrow and feeling really crappy I've had bad nausea and sickness which I have now been given tablets for so hopefully start to feel better soon. Really tired all the time but then I am up about 8 - 12 times a night bursting for the loo.

I have 12 week scan in 2 weeks well technically I'll be 11+6 can't wait to see my babies again as they really didn't look anything like babies at 7+6 just black holes with white smudges and flashing white heartbeats lol.

I'm ten weeks too, thankfully the m/s is subsiding a little but I'm still really tired all the time. Do youladies know should I take iron supplements or wait for my midwifes appointment in two weeks?

tententententen
tententententen

&#10084; &#10084; &#10084;

DOUBLE DIGITS . . . woohOoo!! =)​

God it flys by from ten weeks honestly!!! I cant remember the last 18 weeks and where they have gone! It dragged until then then all of a sudden i'm in third trimester still feel like I should be here in first I miss it!!! but you do feel ready to go around 13-14 weeks! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"