10 weeks already!!!!

My 10 week have flown also seem to drag with my son.lol x iv just noticed mt son is 10 weeks 3 weeks n 3 days n little beans 10 weeks. 3 days! How odd x

I'm also 10 weeks today. Guys I have a terrible feeling that I'm not pregnant anymore. I woke up this morning and I'm not sick at all. Boobs are normal. I feel too normal... can anyone please put my mind at rest?

I'm 10 weeks today too :) Just wanted to TRY to put your mind at ease. I have woken up 2 or 3 mornings last week and felt NOTHING. My boobs weren't sore, I wasn't nauseous, I even felt energetic...just NOT pregnant. I started feeling a little down and concerned...but by the end of the day I was feeling just as awful as I had been before. I think at this time the placenta is beginning to take over soon, so maybe thats why we are having days with less symptoms. I think it's perfectly normal. Try not to worry yourself and enjoy the times when you feel good :hugs:

your right hunni i felt that way too alot and then got a scan and bubba was just fine honestly hun its actually quite normal <3 but if you ever get too worried hunni go your gp or a&e to ease your mind hun!

It if wasnt for the 2 missed periods i wud doubt i was pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->