10 weeks . Bleed and loss of symptoms?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I’m currently 10 weeks along and this pregnancy has by far been the hardest of the two I’ve had . I’ve had awful nausea , exhaustion , my hormones have been awful and the cramping has been quite intense at times . I had a scan done at 7 weeks to determine a due date due to my pros and wasn’t due anymore scans untill the normal 12 week one . On Sunday morning ( yesterday ) I woke up to a fair amount of light pink spotting - nothing that has gone to a pad but is there when I wipe . Now it’s gone to a really dark brown sludge / colour with some stringy bits in . ( sorry tmi ) I spoke to the early pregnancy unit and they have booked me in for another scan tomorrow . I know some spotting can be normal at this point but this morning I’ve woken up
With literally no symptoms . I don’t even feel pregnant anymore !!

Is this something to worry about ??

I had quite a lot of this light bleeding/spotting with my first two pregnancies and I have two healthy children to show for it. Even had a day of fairly heavy bleeding at 12 weeks with my second which was the result of something I can’t pronounce or remember! I think you’re likely to be ok xxx

I also woke up to spotting at exactly 10 weeks. Mine was brown from the beginning. It also never got to the pad. I went to ER and they didnt scan but diagnosed me with a UTI. I also felt like I was losing my symptoms, but at 12 weeks I had amy scan and baby was alive and moving lots! and when I tell you that sickness is back 200% I am not kidding. Hang in there and try to get a scan!

Two weeks ago, when I was 8 weeks pregnant, I had bleeding and cramp last for 7 days. I went to the ER the second day and everything was fine. It was called a subchorionic hemorrhage and wasn’t anything to worry about. To me, the bleeding felt so heavy. But it barely left anything on my pad, but it was bright red and constantly there when I wiped. To the ER docs the bleed was tiny. My cervix was closed and they could see the blood wasn’t coming from the baby, but outside the cervix. It’s pretty common apparently but it freaked me out. Anyways, just had a scan a few days ago and every still looks great.

Thanks ladies . I am due in for a scan this morning to check that everything is as it should be x the bleeding has stopped now but there is still lots of cramping x

How did you get on with your scan? Xx

Sorry I didn’t update sooner X scan was fine - baby was settling around like mad with a lovely heartbeat . They think the bleed was due to the placenta moving and implanting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->