• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 weeks no symptoms, to worry or not?

bekk

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm new here so a big hello first of all!! I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me!

I'm ten weeks pregnant but I've had no symptoms! :wacko: There are probably those of you who will say its a godsend to not go through the morning sickness but at least it would actually make me feel pregnant!
The only pregnancy symptom I've encountered, other than missed AF, is sore growing breasts.

I guess I just wanted to ask if there's any of you who have had no symptoms and been completely fine as I'm starting to worry.
Thank you for any help!

Me.. Funny thing is last week I started getting really bad nausea :( thought Id had a lucky escape

Everybody doesn't have symptoms, or all the time

Mine always come & go hun, with my darling son I had no symptoms at all and he is a very healthy 5 year old xx

Symptoms are not a good way to indicate a healthy baby. I'll tell you two stories, mine and a dear friend of mine. My first pregnancy no symptoms except being tired. Found out BO/MMC at 10 weeks. Second pregnancy, daughter who is now 18 months, no symptoms but being tired and that could have been passed off from working the busy season at work. I didn't even feel pregnant until mid to late 20's. And even then that was only due to feeling baby kick. Next two pregnancies failed at 4 1/2 and 5 1/2 no symptoms. Fifth pregnancy (current) once more tired with slight nausea. That's it. I still don't really feel pregnant except for the fact he's kicking in there.

My dear friend first pregnancy every symptom in the book and morning sickness lasted awhile. She had a baby boy who is going to be 7. Her next three pregnancies she also had every symptom in the book. However the baby stopped growing between 11 and 14 weeks on all three.

Try to enjoy your pregnancy and live it day by day you never know what tomorrow may bring. Today you are pregnant.

I'm 9 weeks today and I don't have any symptoms other than being tired. I saw the baby this morning because of some bleeding and baby was wiggling around with a great heartbeat!

I never had any morning sickness. The only symptom I remeber was feeling tired later on in my first trimester and at the end my boobs became a bit sore at night. I have a healthy 3 week old baby boy!! Don't worry - everybody is different!! My doctor says the whole "symptoms mean a healthy baby" is a total myth - just like heartbrn means a hairy baby LOL! Keep going to your apointments and if you're really worried call your OBGYN to do a quick run with the doppler to listen for babys heartbeat.

I'm 12 weeks today and still no symptoms. Even though I had my First Tri scan a few days ago and baby had a great heartbeat, I pinch myself sometimes to make sure I'm not hallucinating this pregnancy :D Just count yourself as one of the lucky 25% who doesn't have the symptoms.

I'm 8 weeks with little symptoms and baby looked as healthy as possible!

It's only a worry if you have symptoms then they suddenly stop, that's when it's good to get checked out! (although I freak out if I feel good for an hour then remember I'm still exhausted -sometimes I forget my symptoms are symptoms and that sore boobs, tiredness etc isn't how non pregnant people feel!)

I wouldn't worry. I'm 10w too and no sign of nausea. Around this time is when it can start clearing up anyway.

I just have sore, painful bbs; I'm enjoying not being sick! :)

you will be fine!!!! the nausea only gets some women and trust me its horrible having to worry if you will vomit when you leave the house etc. you are soooo lucky so please enjoy lol xx

Me. My first I had every single symptom (all with the same father). My very first baby stopped growing at 5 weeks and I still had every single symptom until I finally miscarried at 12 weeks. My second and third resulted in DD and DS<--didnt have as many symptoms with him as I did with DD at 12 weeks, but they both ended up perfectly healthy.

With this one, different father, I had nausea and headaches for the first few weeks, but now I have NOTHING. Not a single symptom. I have a scan on monday, so Im trying not to worry, because like my BF continues to remind me it could be as small and silly as him being the father as opposed to the EX and my pregnancies then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"