10 weeks pregnant and not had morning sickness yet?????

jojolou1981

Mother to Chloe Leigh
Reaction score
have my first midwife app on friday then she will be booking me in for my first scan at the hospital, i hav'nt really had morning sickness which obviously i feel greatful for but most people say this is a good sign that everything is going well...........cant wait to just see the scan and hope everything is ok :shrug: does anyone else feel like this or have this paranoia cloud hanging over thier head?? x

Hi!

When I was pregnant with Anna I had no symptoms, no sore boobs, no cramps, no sickness.....was a bit tired now and again but thats it!! Its perfectly normal. I had no change in my tummy at 13wks either so was convinced they were not going to find anything in there at the first scan!!

Everything was fine!!

This pregnancy is different however....I feel really yukky a few times a day.

Enjoy the lack of sickness!:flower:

awww thanks so much for your reply, yeah im just on a bit of a paranoia trip by the looks of things, as its my first i just get over excited, really scared then im crying over nowt lol emotional rollercoaster, not to even mention the strange dreams!! i will let you know how everything go's though but thanks once again :) xxx:thumbup:

Dont worry i'm sure you will be fine!! every pregnancy is different!! xxxx

you are very lucky, this MS is killing me :(
I'm sure your baby is doing just fine.

You be ok sweetie just count yourself lucky, i had MS with 2 of my boys and none with my other 2 boys, this time no sickness as yet fx'd and had a scan last week was date 6+1 and seen beanie with hb so all good for now :happydance:

I never got morning sickness til I hit 13 weeks!

And then I had it bad ish for 3 weeks ....

And then every now and again since then ..

I am 9 wks 2 days today and so far haven't had any morning sickness. My only symptoms are sore boobs and having to get up once at night to pee.

We should consider ourselves fortunate, but its so hard not to worry. I had one scan at 6 wks 3 d and we saw the heartbeat. We have one more scan tomm, and I am praying and hoping that all will be will. Will let you know how it went.

you never know jellyx it may come back to bite me in the butt lol my firend did'nt get it until after 12 weeks.....strange but true or i may be just like me mother and be lucky :) hope your MS eases off soon jellyx try have you tried the ginger nut biscuits in the morn? x

OMG Kayahopes i forgot to mention the pea in the night thing.....every night guarenteed so far i have had to get up once or twice, and that never usually happens lol, ive also had to grab a pillow of the spare bed and cuddle it as i am a tummy sleeper and thats just sooo uncomfortable even in these early stages, may be due to bloating but its every night i cant seam to get comfy :-( xx

CLH_X3 well thats exactly the same as what happened to my friend so i may still have it yet to come but fingers crossed that i dont lol xx

aww its good to put your mind at easy poppy666 glad everything is going well for you all and i will keep you posted keeping eveything crossed :) x and thats for taking the time to reply girlies its been much appreciated

Not everyone gets it. Consider yourself very lucky. I was thinking that I was in the clear being over 9 weeks but I think mine has kicked in today just haven't felt that great. Keep eating thinking that is the problem just hungry but that doesn't even help.

I'm over 9 weeks now and not had any nausea or sickness and not a lot else either :shrug: This has been freaking me out but other people are just telling me I'm very lucky (including my midwife which reassured me). I too tend to have to get up once every night to pee but don't pee any more during the day than usual. Only other things I've had/got are a fair bit of gas :blush:, sometimes a bit of constipation :blush: and veiny boobs :haha:

Like you, I'm desperate for my scan now, awaiting date for it in the post x

Hey I'm 11+5 and still no symptoms what so ever. No nausea, no sore boobs, no nothing. Baby is growing well with a strong heart beat that I listen too every night. Enjoy it and I hope you don't feel sick. It's horrible. I had constant all day nausea with my first and it was just the worst. I would never wish it on anyone and would never wish for it again. So happy to not be sick this time.

Hi hun...I am the same, I have slight Nausea first thing in a morning or when I am hungry but not been sick yet...Tho I do feel so rubbish from tiredness and that icky 'hungover' feeling. So I do kinda feel lucky! x

Im also 10 weeks, and I have not had any MS- It freaks me out sometimes because since I havent had any scans or anything, I dont even know if there is anything inside my belly..LoL- I do have my NS scan on 04/11 so I am super excited and scared at the same time- I think its harder to belive you are preggers if there are no symptoms- I do pee alot, and Im constantly tired---This has really hit me hard, I never want to do anything but lay down and sleep- I cant wait to have my energy back- Good luck to you :)

im counting myself lucky as ive never had ms and this is my 3rd pregnancy xx

I think we all worry either way...im really sick (its now become a regular part of my day that im sick on the train to work-i actually bought sick bags off ebay!! :( ) ...and worry if the baby is getting the nutrition it needs, i worry if i should take the anti sickness meds the doctor gave me... the list is never ending for us!! And im not sure if the worry will end at week 12,or later or never!! But yes just enjoy ur lack of sickness,its horrible, and try not to worry! :( Let us know how ur scan goes xx

I haven't had any MS either... not even a shiver of it. I'm almost 9 weeks, so i figued if it was going to come it would have showed it's ugly face by now, but nothing... guess we are the lucky ones :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->