10 weeks pregnant, painful sex?

lcmorla

Reaction score
Why does it hurt to have sex when it was pleasurable just the other day? Last night my boyfriend and I tried to have sex and we had to stop because it hurts. He feels too large? He's very well endowed but it hasn't been an issue before... I mean besides the very first time we had sex. Could my pregnancy and growing uterus have something to do with it?

I have this with my OH occasionally, it scared me off after the first time it happened for quite a while. But the next time it was just like normal and the time after that, but it has happened again a couple more times. It's like gambling, lol, if we start and it feels that way, I'll stop and finish him some other way. That raw feeling is just too uncomfortable to hang in till it's over.

And if it matters, my OH is well endowed as well, but it stopped hurting after we'd been sleeping together regularly for about a month or so.

Oh good to know! Yeah we've been getting down on a regular basis now that it's finally getting cold again. Maybe we should hold off for a little bit. :haha: Thanks!

Yeah sometimes it hurts, and I usually cramp a little afterwards. It really depends on position etc so I would just wait it out ;)

Yeah apparently there is a lot more blood down there during pregnancy making things feel swollen so can make our oh's feel bigger, xxx

Is it pain coming from your cervix? I have had this, and can't...um...be too rough, or be in certain positions because of it :( Very painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->