10 weeks still haven't vomited

snazz

Reaction score
So I'm now 10 weeks and barely any morning sickness... Some nausea on and off but really it could just be because I'm expecting (hoping?) to be nauseated... Should I be worried? Last pregnancy I did throw up a few times... My doctor doesn't want to see me until I'm 12 weeks so I haven't had any ultrasounds showing a heartbeat or blood work or anything... Starting to feel really anxious about this...

I am also 10 weeks. This is my 1st pregnancy. I have not thrown up either. I have also have had someme nausea on and off. I did ivf so I have had two appointments a and we have seen the heart beat. I wouldn't be too worried just yet.

I didn't ever throw up once with my first pregnancy and my DD turned out fine. You don't necessarily need to throw up in order to have a healthy pregnancy. Enjoy this time while you can! It goes by quick :)

I'm second tri and I never actually vomited once, just lots of nausea and feeling like I could vomit. Not everybody vomits, enjoy it!

Not sick here! knocking on wood it stays this way, or I don't have sickness with any other pregnancy!

I have been nauseous on/off as well, and some dry heaving, running to the toilet. Also have "thrown up in my mouth", sorry if tmi. But never actually all the way. One of those wives' tales I've heard, is that boys make you sicker than girls :) But each woman is different, and each pregnancy. Of course hard to say not to worry, you only have 2 weeks to go! You can do it! Also I think some woman's vitamins from what I've heard make them sick actually. I had a friend who actually had to get special pre-natals. As soon as she stopped taking her other ones she stopped getting sick. So who knows?

I wasn't dick my first preg at all, didn't even feel sick. Only symptom I had was tiredness.

This time I've felt a little sick but never been sick!

Its perfectly normal!! Be very glad. I'm having twins and until a few days ago had occasional nausea.

Vomiting isn't a rule of pregnancy. For some women its extremely unfortunate but its not always part of the package!! Xx

I have never puked in any pregnancy! Hope that continues lol

I only threw up one when I was pregnant with DS and that was because I took my prenatal on an empty stomach at 17 weeks. I felt quite a bit of nausea but never actually got sick. I know I'm still a bit early but I have had barely any nausea at all with this one. Maybe a touch here or there but never enough to think I might be sick.

I've just hit 10 weeks and the vomiting has just started! 😫 have had nausea since 6 weeks but no vomiting. There's still time! 😉 but hopefully it stays away for you. Most of girls from a preggy walking group didn't ever actually vomit. 👍🏻

I had nausea 24/7 for the first trimester but I never threw up. Count yourself lucky! I did!

I wouldn't worry. Both with DD and this one, I get nausea on and off, but nothing severe. Each pregnancy is different, so don't worry! It is all normal. Just consider yourself lucky... :D

I have been nauseous on/off as well, and some dry heaving, running to the toilet. Also have "thrown up in my mouth", sorry if tmi. But never actually all the way. One of those wives' tales I've heard, is that boys make you sicker than girls :) But each woman is different, and each pregnancy. Of course hard to say not to worry, you only have 2 weeks to go! You can do it! Also I think some woman's vitamins from what I've heard make them sick actually. I had a friend who actually had to get special pre-natals. As soon as she stopped taking her other ones she stopped getting sick. So who knows?

I got told it was girls who made you more sick than boys. So even with that its 50:50 depending who tells you what.

I was never sick with DS and no morning sickness either.
With DD I had morning sickness before my BFP-until 7/8 weeks.
Then I had a late miscarriage who was a boy and I was sick from 6-12/13 weeks.
This time nothing again, but gut is telling me girl, so have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->