10 weeks today!

B

became

I can't believe I've finally reached 10 weeks, double digits! :happydance: I was so convinced I wouldn't make it this far, and that this pregnancy wasn't meant to be, but I can finally relax a little now! I hear baby's heartbeat every morning on my doppler, just for some reassurance. :thumbup: I'm feeling pretty good, no sickness and the exhaustion isn't too bad now.

How are you lovely ladies doing? :flower:

Congratulations
I am 9+6 and feeling horrendous and massive. Moan moan xx

My stomach has just popped out. I want to wait at least another two weeks before telling people. It's my 10 th pregnancy. I'm on loads of drugs to hold on and the steroids are making me eat like crazy!!!

Congrats, all! The small milestones are so exciting! I will be 12 weeks on Monday and was thrilled to realize I have "only" 198 days from today left to go!

some days it feels like it's dragging, and others it feels like it's all going really fast.. I still don't even feel pregnant most of the time! :haha:

Congrats! I reached 11 weeks yesterday and I am SO grateful, especially since a terrible nurse told me I was going to miscarry at 6 weeks. Every day since we saw the hb on the ultrasound, I have been extra thankful for my little bean.

I also have a Doppler for reassurance. I only use it once a week, but I feel such a huge wave of relief when I hear the hb. :thumbup:

Congrats! I reached 11 weeks yesterday and I am SO grateful, especially since a terrible nurse told me I was going to miscarry at 6 weeks. Every day since we saw the hb on the ultrasound, I have been extra thankful for my little bean.

I also have a Doppler for reassurance. I only use it once a week, but I feel such a huge wave of relief when I hear the hb. :thumbup:

That's awful! What made them tell you that?! :/ I'm glad you still are pregnant! :)

Where have you ladies been finding the hb? I only managed to find it once and now I cannot find it again! So frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->