10 weeks tomorrow and no heartbeat on doppler

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I know these dopplers can cause serious stress for no reason, but with DD I found her heartbeat at 7w5d and by this time with her I could place it on my belly almost anywhere and pick it up really quickly..

this pregnancy I haven't found it at all! I didn't start trying until about 8 weeks. My only ultrasound was at 6w5d and it showed heartbeat of 140bpm, but I haven't seen baby or heart heartbeat since then. My next one wasn't scheduled until the end of January (I know that is normal and some women are just getting their first ones at that point) but I called my dr. and they are letting me come in tomorrow morning for one sine my insurance allows for extra ultrasounds and I told them I was kind of freaking out because things just don't feel right to me. i'm so worried something is wrong

I couldn't find my babies heartbeat until I was 14 weeks (had been trying since 11 weeks). I wouldn't worry too much about it, they can be tricky to find. If I were to get pregnant again, I wouldn't even bother using it until at least 14 weeks. It honestly causes too much anxiety.

ohh, trust me! if there is a heartbeat tomorrow its likely i'll throw that stupid thing in the trash at this point! I was napping on my belly today and I felt a movement like the baby rolled over (it was the same feeling I got when I was pregnant with DD and she would roll but the feeling wasn't as strong) and it could have just been a dream who knows, but it woke me and I was thinking man I wish I could feel baby already!!

Where are you looking to find it? Baby is so small right now. I'm sure all is okay! Look low in pelvis. Sometimes too with second it's higher than expected.

I found DD by 9 weeks, but with this pregnancy I couldn't find squishy until 10+6 and then couldn't find it again until 12 weeks. Don't stress yet, I hope tomorrows ultrasound goes great.

Thanks y'all! I've looked high, low, left, right, laying down, standing up, laying on sides, partially sitting up.. everything. I know I have some extra fluff on my belly now but I didn't think it was enough to drown out the heartbeat I can find mine everywhere and it's super loud but not babys

It could be you have an anterior placenta this time. It would make finding a heartbeat tricky.

Honestly I think they cause more worry than they cure! It's hard to find, especially if your baby is in a funny position. I'm sure you will be fine :hugs:

Unfortunately ladies.. it wasn't ok. Baby stopped growing at 9w and there was no heartbeat today.

Brittany :( omg. I am so so so sorry :( I wasn't expecting this update at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->