10 weeks tomorrow, still don't feel pregnant...

LegoHouse

Mummy of one of each <3
Reaction score
I felt sick between 7 and 8 weeks but apart from that I completely forget I'm pregnant loads of times throughout the day.

I spend every day trying to convince myself that it's normal and OK, and that my scan will be fine...

But after my miscarriages, and the fact I've been so sick every other time I've been pregnant, I'm so worried my baby isn't OK :(

fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you!

I'm at 9+5 now and I'm starting to feel the same. No more feeling sick, my boobs hurt less, and I'm not as tired. From what I've observed from other posts, this is normal at this stage. Remember that some women do not get any symptoms at all throughout their first trimester.

I'm sure everything is fine! :)

Was thinking about you today actually was gonna PM you.

Fingers crossed for you that everything will be fine at the scan i'm sure it will be xx

Im 13 weeks tomorrow and still dont fee sick. But had my scan Thursday and it was fine. And to be honest Ive had hardly any symptoms at all. Only 2 days where I was sick and mild nausea throughout. Ive had achey boob but that has eased off and so has the tiredness. I still feel totally normal, but look at my pic :)
Im sure you will be fine. Finger crossed
xx

I'm 10w, I feel fine, like not pregnant.

I used a Doppler to be sure that there's still a hb in my uterus 2 days ago lol

It's completely normal for some women, try not to worry.
With my first I had some cramping before I got my bfp and that's the only symptoms I had until the heartburn kicked in at around 30 weeks pregnant.

I had an anterior placenta as well, so didn't feel any kicks either and could barely feel her move, even at full term. The doppler was a life safer for me, as without symptoms and without kicks it's really difficult to be at ease.

She was born a healthy baby at 40+2, after a completely uncomplicated pregnancy.

Just try and enjoy it =)

You definitely don't have to feel pregnant to have a healthy bean in there! I didn't feel pregnant throughout the first tri (and still don't)... never got morning sickness except a touch of nausea right around the end of the first trimester... and worried myself sick because I've had so many m/c's.

Well, I'm past 16 weeks and saw my very healthy, very active baby on ultrasound yesterday, measuring several days ahead, and all appears to be well! Not feeling pg doesn't mean a thing, apparently!! When is your first scan? You will feel WORLDS better after seeing that healthy baby and heartbeat... it truly makes all the difference!

Me too i feel completely normal i dont feel preg either. I know my babues fine ive had two scans bt i worrie at how normal i feel xx

I had a scan at 5 weeks and 7 weeks. Saw and heard heartbeat at 7 weeks. Still overly worried though :( x

Chin up hun. I'm 18 weeks and still don't feel pregnant! But everything is fine :]

Hi hun, You have totally just described how im feeling! I stopped feeling sick at 8 weeks and since then ive felt almost the same as i used to, apart from sleeping almost 20 hours a day! and loss of apetite. Other half has just bought a dopler for us to use so hopefully we will get some reasurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->